epper

Pets

epper    26

(I ran a search on this, but the thread was almost two years old so i thought I'd start a new one...)

Growing up I was never allowed to have any pets, due to family alergies. My wife and I have now been married about 6 months, and we've welcomed two little rascals into our family!

Our dog's name is Sawyer, a 6 month old puggle (Pug/Beagle Cross). He's such a goof, always up for a game of fetch or a good walk. We put him through Puppy Classes at PetSmart and he's turned out a be a very well trained little dude! 2 months after we got him, we adopted Hurley, a domestic long hair kitten. It took some getting used to for both of them, but they quickly became good friends. Now they playfight like brothers, then settle down and snuggle together for a nap.

Both of these guys have turned me into quite the animal lover! Let's see some other people's pets on the boards!

dogcat.jpg

sawyer.jpg

Bonus points to the person who can catch the reference in the names Sawyer and Hurley.

fiasco!    27

Bodhi.jpg

Bodhi, doing what she does best. She's actually an indoor/outdoor cat. Our other cat, Luna, looks a lot like Bodhi, but is older and too shy to get her photo taken.

Schatzi.jpg

Schatzi is a spaz and this is the best photo I've ever gotten of her. She's a Rottweiler / German Shepherd mix, as far as I know.

fiver.jpg

Fiver is our bunny, she likes to chew on power cords and rip up the corners of the carpet. She's part of the reason we don't have carpet anymore.

scooter13    0

Here's our family pet: Molson, the seven year old Golden Retriever. And no, not necessarily a fan of the Canadian brewer. My wife and I just thought the name would be funny.

dcp_3827.jpg

He's also my avatar, though only two years old in that picture.

lbr218    2

My dog looked very regal in this pic:

347wu2v.jpg

So i did a very quick mockup of a "Doglar Bill" (yes i know it's really crappy, just a copy and paste job):

a4o09f.jpg

Joshawaggie    141
dogcat.jpg

Bonus points to the person who can catch the reference in the names Sawyer and Hurley.

I like the look Hurley is giving Sawyer there. You gonna add to the cast and stage some episodes in your back yard?

Shmee    13
dogcat.jpg

I like the look Hurley is giving Sawyer there. You gonna add to the cast and stage some episodes in your back yard?

Two animals and NEITHER is named for Desmond!? You need to get a Scottish Terrier and quick.

McCarthy    6,885

I'm not one of those people that dresses their dog in clothes. This is literally the first time she's ever worn clothes. My dog Lucy is 6 years old. This is her in my junior high football jersey. Lucy's not very photogenic, she had surgery one her head as a puppy and the scar remains to this day.

IMG_0204.jpg

This is my dog Ali that died last fall. The picture is of her with us on our trip to North Carolina. She was 15 years old. One of the best pets you could have, and I miss her still.

HPIM0366.jpg

Shumway    746

Here's my dog, Sam. He's a Shih-Tzu...about 3 years old.

n31706205_30685220_7608.jpg

Laying upside-down.

n31706205_30685219_6089.jpg

I caught him smiling for the camera

n31706205_31139154_6308.jpg

The day he got possessed....or the flash just made his eyes glow.

elliott    146

Here is my main man Rex, been my profile pic for a while. He's a 1 year old Australian shepard:

rex11.jpg

And here he is as like a 2 month old:

rex1.jpg

He's smart too, the other day we were playing fetch when he decided to steal the stuffed football we were playing with and run into the house, hiding it somewhere. So then he came back and didn't seem to understand why we weren't playing anymore, so I was like "Rex! Pick it up!", which is what you usually say when you drop the remote or something and he gets it for you (American laziness, I know), so anyway he sprinted back into the house, went all the way to his hiding place which was somewhere in my room I think, then brought it all the way back outside. I was just impressed that he knew exactly what I was talking about when I told him to pick it up.

And here are the 3 dogs in a rare picture together. Dixie is the darker chihuahua in the back with demon eyes, she loves people but isn't so great with other dogs, especially Rex, I'm surprised she wasn't growling at the time of the picture (It wasn't taken in my house). The other chihuahua is Chip, he's nice but afraid of people as he was mistreated in the not so nice parts of Phoenix as a little guy.

3dogs.jpg

Billy B    154

Here is my dog, Griff. He's a miniature schnauzer. I just realized that he is soaking wet in the pictures, he must have just gotten washed.

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Geoff    511

After my cat passed away this past December just before Finals (he had Asthma and other medical issues so it hurt but it wasn't that much of a shock), my best friend got me a new cat for Christmas. His name is Frank and he's about 3 and a half. He had spent his entire life in either foster care or at the shelter. He was one those cats who, all of you animal owner will understand, I bonded with immediately. On Christmas Day, Marj (aforementioned best friend) decided to put a bow on him while I was running an errand:

DSCF1405.jpg

DSCF1406.jpg

And here he is in the signed helmet I got for Christmas:

DSCF1416.jpg

DG_Now    3,998

IMG_2059.jpg

The two dogs that belong to me and my girlfriend. On the right is my Weimaraner Howier, and on the left is her dog that she brought back from West Africa, Boussou. As you can see, they're pals.

chestnutz    5

That australian shepherd is cute as hell.

Don't have any pics, but I have a 5 year old golden doodle, Alomar (named after Roberto), and a 1 or 2 year old maltese, Annie Oakley.

charger77    1,065

Here is my dog Greedo!

Being lazy!

DansPictures018.jpg

DansPictures019.jpg

DansPictures020.jpg

Posing:

DansPictures035.jpg

GreedoLyingDown2-2.jpg

Wanting Food!

Cleanup014.jpg

My old roommate's dog Ollie

DansPictures003.jpg

Sorry for the photo overload, just crazy about my pup!

-Dan