Denver Broncos Uniform Concept

logocruncher

Hello all,

Alright, I've promised you they're coming, so here they are! I've updated the logo I originally posted ( http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2791.jpg ) to something more clean and bold, and the uniforms hark very strongly back to the 70s-80s-early 90s Orange Crush uniforms. Very simple, old-school, cleaner look, and royal blue as opposed to navy. Now the announcers will be able to compare Elway and Cutler and they'll actually look similar!

Logo:

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2803.jpg

Home Uniform:

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2816.jpg

Road Uniform:

http://i550.photobucket.com/albums/ii412/l...er/IMG_2818.jpg

C&C Welcome and Appreciated!

scotland_fifasig.png

That logo has the potential to be very, very nice if you can get somebody to vectorize it for you. I'd like to see the uniforms as the new font on the old uniforms, with the orange and dark blue. Sleeve stripes like you've got seem to be making their way out because of the jersey cuts these days.

IUe6Hvh.png

I like your D-horse a lot. The only thing I want to do with it is to overlap one of the sections of the D over the horse. Otherwise, I think you lose the value of having the "D" there. The problem is, you've drawn yourself into a little bit of a corner. Either way the "D" can cross over the horse, you would end up losing some of the nice detail I think the design has.

That is, if you overlap the D on the bottom left, the tail will look like it's floating in space and we'll miss the nice leg-separation detail you have there. If you overlap the D to the top right, we'll miss the front hoof separation, and the horse won't give the impression of "leaping through" the D as it used to be back in the day.

I have an idea, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to say it. Let me toy with it and come back to you.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

I like the way this is going. I love the logo. The jerseys have potential but I don't like the difference in striping on the roads between the jersey and the pants.

Do you want me to vectorize the logos and uniforms for you? Just say the word, and I can get it done.

If that's possible, elliott, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much. I know it looks much more professional vectored, and it's wonderful to have so much help. Thanks again. The reason for the inconsistent striping is much the same as the Packers'. The sleeve striping is too wide and complicated to look good on the helmet and pants (anything vertical, really), and the pants striping doesn't apply so well to the sleeves. Thank you once again, that would be great.

scotland_fifasig.png

The horse is very Napoleon Dynamite looking. I think if you gave it some more detail (for example ad a face and some shading on the body) you could make it look fiercer. Maybe you could work with the pose in order to fix that too. It's too static-looking to me.

This is really cool! I like the nod to both the old "D" logo as well as the orange crush unis. I the horse itself is great the way it is because it kind of looks like the statue that adorns the scoreboard in Invesco (it also used to be in Mile High). I'll try to get your uniforms on an Action template soon as well.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. It's really great to get good C&C, especially when it's as complementary as yours! Also, I'm very thankful for elliott's generosity in vectoring the logos. I can't wait to see my uniforms in a more professional format! So I've been thinking about how I can change the logo to fit your C&C. The thing is, I was really looking for simplicity that harkened back to the good ol' days while also looking contemporary and clean. I tried a couple of things with making the horse kind of "jump through" the D, but it really doesn't look so hot and doesn't fit the uniform style as well. Now, I'm looking for some suggestions as to which team to do next. The ones I'm seriously looking at are:

Arizona Cardinals

Cincinnati Bengals

Minnesota Vikings

Carolina Panthers

Philadelphia Eagles

scotland_fifasig.png

Wow. Thanks Elliot. That's great. The wordmark and sleeve striping aren't exactly correct, but in general that's even better than I expected. Once again, thank you. It really helps with the professional-ishness of the concept.

On another note, any suggestions, or should I just go ahead and do one of the aforementioned teams (in my last post)?

scotland_fifasig.png

Wow. Thanks Elliot. That's great. The wordmark and sleeve striping aren't exactly correct, but in general that's even better than I expected. Once again, thank you. It really helps with the professional-ishness of the concept.

On another note, any suggestions, or should I just go ahead and do one of the aforementioned teams (in my last post)?

Yeah, sorry I forgot to mention what I tweaked. I used their current wordmark because it looks more professional, and I made it smaller, well, to make it look more professional haha. I tweaked the arm striping a little, just trying to match the pants width more. But good idea to start with, anyhow.

Ok, after I finished watching a new episode of House tonight, I decided to whip these up. :)

Broncos2009-2.gif

I actually kind of like these...The only thing that bothers me somewhat is the sleeve stripes...I'm not sure how I would correct or fix it, but they just don't look right to me...Other than that, these look great...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived