The Corporate Hockey League

josh_cat_eyes

When I seen the Fast Food Hockey league starting I thought it was a really neat idea. I started thinking of how cool the retro jerseys for BK, DQ, KFC and Wendy's would look. Then I started thinking what if it was not just fast food. Anyway I started picking some random companies and I have my own project going on now.

Basicly I am going to have 5 teams per division and each division will represent a certain type of company.

Right now I have some clothing companies, food companies, and publication companies. I am not going to arange them in terms of whether or not they are retail because they doesn't really matter. All that matters is the product they sell or make.

Here are my companies thus far:

Snack Food Divsion:

Lays: Home, Road, Alternate

Kellogg's

Tostitos

Kraft

Cadbury

Beverage Division:

Budweiser

Pepsi

Coca-Cola

Mountain Dew

Gatorade

Clothes Division:

Adidas: Home, Road, Alternate

American Eagle Outfitters

Abercrombie & Fitch

Quicksilver

Dickies

Shoes Division:

Payless Shoes

Puma

DC Shoes

Nike

K-Swiss

Auto/Courier Division:

Shell

Goodyear

UPS

FedEx

John Deere

Anyway that's basically the idea. I have only a couple of them started (Kellogg's, Lay's)

But I have my first one done. I really like the way this one turned out.

Anyway, without further a due: Team Adidas

AdidiasRoadJersey.png

AdidiasHomeJersey.png

AdidasThirdJersey.png

Basically wanted to get the 3 lines in there and have modern jerseys with a retro looking 3rd.

I decided to go with bare shoulders and arms on the third because if you look at old pics,

the shoulders and arms had nothing except the jersey design on them. Chicago was the first to add any logo,

not sure who added numbers to the sleeves.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Not a bad idea. I have thought about doing something similar to this with football jerseys.

Adidas unis look good, you could also try doing Nike or Under Armour.

Maybe add a division with stores like Walmart and Target.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Not a bad idea. I have thought about doing something similar to this with football jerseys.

Adidas unis look good, you could also try doing Nike or Under Armour.

Maybe add a division with stores like Walmart and Target.

I knew someone would say Walmart and Nike. I may do Walmart because they now have more color with that new logo.

I actually want to do something with a bit more of a challenge. I like Target or Under Armour though.

I am really trying to find some that I can have a distinctly different third jersey. Like Kelloggs's I am using the K from the Special K

for a third jersey and with Adidas I used that classic looking logo.

One more thing. Does anyone have the Lays logo, or even a picture of it, that was used before the 90's.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

You know Red Bull does have a hockey team right? They also have 2 soccer teams. There is Red Bull Salzburg playing in the Austrian hockey league and a team in the soccer league there under the same name...and lets not forget Red Bull New York in MLS.

Red Bull Salzburg EC

And your point...happens all the time. Its not like I am actually going to have a team. Its a concept.

As for the concepts. Lays and Kellogg's are almost done and should be up pretty soon.

I got an idea for AE and Tostitos too, so they will probably be up soon aswell.

These adidas jerseys are very similar to the Pizza Hut set I've done but I really like it. Or maybe that's why I like them. You chose the colours very well and the style really fits adidas.

It's nice to see people having the same unusual ideas I have. Keep this project going!

Here is my second team. Team Lays:

Lays.png

Lays2.png

Laysalt.png

I am basically going to be doing this as I go. I don't really know what companies I will do. But I will cap it at 30. So pretty much 5 per division.

Next up; likely Kellogg's. Also add Cadbury and Heinz to the list of teams I may do.

bump.

I edited the teams I am doing at the top. I have it set at 25 now because I like the companies I have and can't really think of any more that I want to do.

Can anyone provide some logos for A&F though?

Perhaps this?

Moose%20Wallpaper.gif

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived