Lions uniform changes

Proc

Yeah, now that we've seen this for a while, it's really sunk in to me what a mess elements of this uniform are.

I love the new helmet logo. Love it. But the numbers sacrifice clarity for uniqueness, which is always a bad tradeoff. And the striping is just too much.

Streamline it, simplify, and throw away the cutesy numbers and they could build a fantastic brand around Bubbles II.

Here's a rough draft of a black-less Bubbles 2.0 helmet.

6jkggir433zvwnmlkitktolwt.png

That's so much better. I'd love to see it without the blue outline around the lion. Just a blue lion with white outline.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, now that we've seen this for a while, it's really sunk in to me what a mess elements of this uniform are.

I love the new helmet logo. Love it. But the numbers sacrifice clarity for uniqueness, which is always a bad tradeoff. And the striping is just too much.

Streamline it, simplify, and throw away the cutesy numbers and they could build a fantastic brand around Bubbles II.

That's so much better. I'd love to see it without the blue outline around the lion. Just a blue lion with white outline.

I think the way it's presented here works well, the blue outline over white matches the helmet stripe.

I think the way it's presented here works well, the blue outline over white matches the helmet stripe.

That, and the white outline gets lost against the silver helmet. It just doesn't pop as well.

For comparison's sake....

6jkggir433zvwnmlkitktolwt-1.png

I prefer it with the blue outline.

That, and the white outline gets lost against the silver helmet. It just doesn't pop as well.

Grey facemask please!

I think that would be solved with a white outline roughly twice as thick as the one you have now.

Archived