New Sig I Made

Bmac

Here is a new sig I made. I want to start off by saying that it is similar to several of the other sigs out there right now. I think they are great, but I always find something I don't like about it. So I made my own combining different elements from those "somethings" I didin't like. At the moment, it is just NFL with the team helmet and script. Later I may expand into other sports.

C&C please.

If anyone wants one for thier team I would be happy to attempt to make it (no guaruntees) but if not I will use it for myself.

vikessigme.jpg

texanssigme.jpg

ramssigme.jpg

P.S.-If anyone that has made a sig similar to mine considers this copying, please let me know and I will try to work things out.

what do you mean " please let me know!?! " you have almost a copy sig in your signature!!

Says the guy who has been caught plagerizing, and later tries to accuse a respected member of the same crime. People will never forget what you did, so I would do my best not to refresh peoples' memories.

bmac, save in .png, your sigs are really blurry.

EDIT: plagiarize :D Kids these days can't spell to save themselves.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

1) Spammy, back off, you really aren't the one to say anything about "copying" :suspect:

2) I don't know what program you are working in bmac, but save in .png so they don't come out as pixelated around the helmet and script.

Edit: Guess I was late to post all this. :blush:

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Can you cut down your sig? You don't need 5 images.

Ya I will. I want to see how this turns out first to see if I will use it in my sig, replacing the other 2 Vikings sigs. This is exactly why I made this sig, to combine the ideas I liked from the the other sigs into one.

By the way, I am working on fixing the "blurriness" of the image.

Archived