Dragons - where are these logos

KCScout76

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hy4a6eoh66pan7xz49vuqaneu.gif

Fight on for Drexel,

We?ve got the stuff we need to win this game.

We?re gonna fight on for Drexel,

Take the Dragon on to fame.

March down the field, boys,

The gold and blue is on another spree.

We?re gonna fight, fight, fight, fight for Drexel Tech.

On to victory!

Chant:

D-D-D-D

R-R-R-R

E-E-E-E

X-EL-X-EL

DREX-EL-DREX-EL

FIGHT-TEAM-FIGHT

(Repeat Song)

OR....

THIS DRAGON

steamboat4.jpg

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Barcelona Dragons FTW. However, since there's been all this MLL buzz lately, here's a pair from the recently-departed San Francisco Dragons:

57b5e6e68d69b560233158e499fb9fc7.300.jpg

240x240_53e0864d34565183ff63ca476fedcb7f.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

DDragonsH.PNG

Minor league hockey in Detroit.

More like defunct. The ownership was weak at best and didn't have the best business practices when they were negotiating with two leagues at the same time and they folded back around 12/29.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived