My first personal logo

NDwas

To be honest I don't really like any of those UP versions. The idea is there, just not the execution. I hate the font, it's so plain and common and too thin, the logo has no personality.

wow,

great post, really smart and well thought out.

Way to give criticism like a pro!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uhh..what? How is that horrible C&C? I understand it may not be amazing, but I gave my opinion.

And I posted an idea of what I think it should look like BEFORE THAT, so uh yeah...

Let's take a look at your past C&C....

"Success!! Love the third on teh ALT."

"not a big fan of the colors."

"not an improvement....atleast try a different shape.... its the same logo but worse."

Quality.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest I don't really like any of those UP versions. The idea is there, just not the execution. I hate the font, it's so plain and common and too thin, the logo has no personality.

wow,

and your post just REALLY solved all iamthedorf's problems.

wow,

Uhh..what? How is that horrible C&C? I understand it may not be amazing, but I gave my opinion.

And I posted an idea of what I think it should look like BEFORE THAT, so uh yeah...

"not an improvement....atleast try a different shape.... its the same logo but worse."

Quality.

Just thought I would point out your hypocrisy! That is all!!

wow,

Quality.

what hypocrisy exactly did you point out? his hypocrisy? i think he just made the point thats its you

who is the hypocrite.

wow,

Quality.

what hypocrisy exactly did you point out? his hypocrisy? i think he just made the point thats its you

who is the hypocrite.

Nah, its this whole boards really..

If i posted what he did, I would get ripped for it.

But he can say it because of who he is... somehow his opinon is better than mine...

wow,

Quality.

who is the hypocrite.

But he can say it because of who he is... somehow his opinon is better than mine...

yeah, you likely would.

but he didnt rock up, proclaim he was 'le meilleur', write a bunch of smart-arsed crap over everyone elses work,

take any sort of constructive criticism badly on his own threads before slagging off others attempts to be helpful.

i think its interesting that you interpret his totally honest and wholly innocuous comments as being obnoxious and

hypocritical. even if they were, you would truly be a pot calling the kettle black from your proverbial glass house.

wow,

Quality.

who is the hypocrite.

yeah, you likely would.

but he didnt rock up, proclaim he was 'le meilleur', write a bunch of smart-arsed crap over everyone elses work,

take any sort of constructive criticism badly on his own threads before slagging off others attempts to be helpful.

i think its interesting that you interpret his totally honest and wholly innocuous comments as being obnoxious and

hypocritical. even if they were, you would truly be a pot calling the kettle black from your proverbial glass house.

hahah, ok...

That makes sense, admit I would get ripped for saming the exact same thign while saying that is not hypocritical..

yikes...

I honestly don't understand why you would come after me completely randomly, when you and I are completely neutral towards each other, and all I did was give my honest C&C that wasn't even that bad. I showed the guy what I advised it to look like, and then after he came out with his version gave him some things I thought needed to change.

So why don't you calm down, stop going after random people, and stop trying to start a fight.

spacer.png

I honestly don't understand why you would come after me completely randomly, when you and I are completely neutral towards each other, and all I did was give my honest C&C that wasn't even that bad. I showed the guy what I advised it to look like, and then after he came out with his version gave him some things I thought needed to change.

So why don't you calm down, stop going after random people, and stop trying to start a fight.

just pointing out that peopel say the exact same thing I do and they dont get ripped for it.

Carry on brah!!

just pointing out that peopel say the exact same thing I do and they dont get ripped for it.

Carry on brah!!

You have some serious issues man. I can only hope, though I doubt, that they don't reflect in your real everyday life.

Carry on brah!!

You have some serious issues man. I can only hope, though I doubt, that they don't reflect in your real everyday life.

pointing out hypocrisy is a serious issue?

Ok, got that noted.

Taking your frustrations out on a random person because you have a little bubble of anger around you because someone badmouthed you on a forum is actually pretty sad. I hope you have a good life living like that.

someone badmouthed me? where?

Carry on brah!!

The thing is, your comments are always negative, and are made out of jealousy. You don't like anyone who is a better designer than you, and it is obvious. You make up bad things to say about good designs just to be an ass. Chestnutz gave his honest opinion, like he always does. I have never seen him talk badly about a design just to be a :censored: . If anyone is the hypocrite here, it is you, since you talk down on everyones concepts when they are much better than your own.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Carry on brah!!

The thing is, your comments are always negative, and are made out of jealousy. You don't like anyone who is a better designer than you, and it is obvious. You make up bad things to say about good designs just to be an ass. Chestnutz gave his honest opinion, like he always does. I have never seen him talk badly about a design just to be a :censored: . If anyone is the hypocrite here, it is you, since you talk down on everyones concepts when they are much better than your own.

really???

Where have I put down good designs??? I want to see this....

I called him out b.c he told the OP how to make his logo... and said that his sucked, basically...

Talk down concepts??? Is that why I commented on teh NHL series saying how good they are.. on that griffen one sayin its the coolest logo I have ever seen...

How about you actually learn to read what I write down buddy.

really???

I called him out b.c he told the OP how to make his logo... and said that his sucked, basically...

Talk down concepts??? Is that why I commented on teh NHL series saying how good they are.. on that griffen one sayin its the coolest logo I have ever seen...

HA!!! What?!

Cola suggested something he do, so I simply made a visual of what he was talking about. How is that telling him how to make it? It's definitely not the first time someone has posted a visual representation of what they mean as C&C.

I said the execution wasn't there and that I dislike the font, and that's saying the logo sucks now? And even if I was saying the logo sucked, so what? I wasn't just simply saying "Hey your logo sucks!" No, I was giving C&C and advice as to what he could improve on. That's why it's called criticism, even if it be negative.

spacer.png

really???

HA!!! What?!

Cola suggested something he do, so I simply made a visual of what he was talking about. How is that telling him how to make it? It's definitely not the first time someone has posted a visual representation of what they mean as C&C.

I said the execution wasn't there and that I dislike the font, and that's saying the logo sucks now? And even if I was saying the logo sucked, so what? I wasn't just simply saying "Hey your logo sucks!" No, I was giving C&C and advice as to what he could improve on. That's why it's called criticism, even if it be negative.

you posted yours then telling him his execution isnt there is not criticism, its showing off....

Try again brah

Archived