My first personal logo

NDwas

Hahaha, showing off is the last thing I'd want to do. I want him to have a great logo, and I simply said he wasn't there yet.

But whatever, I'm done with this. You can think whatever you want, but you just made yourself look like a total ass on an internet forum. Congrats. I hope you had a good 13th birthday. Good luck being respected here again.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha, showing off is the last thing I'd want to do. I want him to have a great logo, and I simply said he wasn't there yet.

But whatever, I'm done with this. You can think whatever you want, but you just made yourself look like a total ass on an internet forum. Congrats. I hope you had a good 13th birthday. Good luck being respected here again.

pretty sure you just got told... so you gave up.

Im sooo worried about my reputation on this board its scary....

Talk to me when you have ads printed in magazines distrubted world wide...

Would anybody miss this guy? Figured I'd ask first.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

fine, ill talk to you. your skills are very week, your ego is unfathomably larger than your ability, your attitude is horrible and your chances of learning anything about design are virtually nil considering the above. why come here and bother people who are trying to improve, or those who are helping them. make all the smug remarks you like, but we all know that each time you post, you are a sad little man who has no friends to hang out with, no sports to play, no talent to use. and this is what you you have to fill your time with instead. i guess more sympathetic people would feel sorry for you.

CreamSoda, this thread (among plenty of other examples) is why no one likes you on this forum and why no one takes you seriously. You make smartass remarks like this all the time, cry about how your opinions are looked at differently than others, get upset when your work isn't favored, have an issue when more respectable posters and designers take favor over you, and you created a duplicate screen name (which you should have been banned for) in attempts to "clean up your image". Way to get started on the right foot!

fine, ill talk to you. your skills are very week, your ego is unfathomably larger than your ability, your attitude is horrible and your chances of learning anything about design are virtually nil considering the above. why come here and bother people who are trying to improve, or those who are helping them. make all the smug remarks you like, but we all know that each time you post, you are a sad little man who has no friends to hang out with, no sports to play, no talent to use. and this is what you you have to fill your time with instead. i guess more sympathetic people would feel sorry for you.

that cuts deep bro

why is it when a guy goes on a freak out spree and is close to being suspended (or a slap on the wrist) they always act as if they don't care. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't still be here. So cut the cool kid act.

about what??

sports, logos, designs? Yes of course, thats why I am here.

You all dont like me, I can deal with that. Its not gonna stop be from coming here.

You all dont like me, I can deal with that. Its not gonna stop be from coming here.

You're right, something else will

what have I done wrongly??

In the parlance of the kids of today, you're a tactless cad who can't wait to pick fights with others.

Is your last name O'Grady?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

why is it when a guy goes on a freak out spree and is close to being suspended (or a slap on the wrist) they always act as if they don't care. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't still be here. So cut the cool kid act.

about what??

*checks sig*

I am the better? Ummm...what?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

about what??

*checks sig*

I am the best...

Its French

about what??

*checks sig*

I am the best...

Its French

"I am decent at best... yet still better than everybody else here.... "

"Hello, if you wanna learn from the best, you are in the right spot. "

seriously?

about what??

*checks sig*

I am the best...

Its French

"I am decent at best... yet still better than everybody else here.... "

"Hello, if you wanna learn from the best, you are in the right spot. "

seriously?

Have you heard of joking?

You knows, messing around??

Archived