CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

38 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Looks pretty good. I like the depth the yellow gold gives behind the Capitol.

I assume there's some symbolism with the stars on the shanks?

The right side of the ring features the year date 2018, which is set with an additional 26 diamonds. Below that is the famous Stanley Cup created in white gold and set with 20 diamonds and one star-shaped ruby, which represents the team's first Stanley Cup Championship. Two additional star-shaped rubies flank either side of the Stanley Cup and commemorate the Capitals' two Eastern Conference Championships.

Doesn't look like the two stars on the left side represent anything.

https://www.nhl.com/capitals/news/washington-capitals-and-jostens-debut-2018-stanley-cup-championship-ring/c-300544624

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Championship Sports Rings said:

Here is the New Golden State Ring Everyone has been waiting to see.  The Warriorsâ 2018 NBA Championship ring was designed and manufactured by Jason of Beverly Hills. Among the most notable details are the top of the ring being reversible, nods to the team being back-to-back champs and inclusion of âThe Townâ logo.  (Jason of Beverly Hills)

Interesting feature about these rings is they are “reversible” where the top can be flipped to show either 74 blue saphires, or 74 diamonds that symbolize the amount of wins that the team had including playoffs. I personally think it’s tacky, and the tree from the city uniforms I’m personally not a fan of.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Championship Sports Rings said:

Here is the New Golden State Ring Everyone has been waiting to see.  The Warriorsâ 2018 NBA Championship ring was designed and manufactured by Jason of Beverly Hills. Among the most notable details are the top of the ring being reversible, nods to the team being back-to-back champs and inclusion of âThe Townâ logo.  (Jason of Beverly Hills)

I was hoping for something different. The reversible ring face is unique, but how practical is it? In all, the 3 recent Warriors rings look very similar, and that is kinda boring. 

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, 1991 said:

I believe this is the Missouri State Bears baseball Missouri Valley championship ring, this is my favorite ring i have seen since the 2011 St. louis Cardinals World Series ring.

DyxO3hZUcAEO4si?format=jpg&name=small

Not a fan. It doesn’t say what they won on the face of the ring. Logos too small, and I assume that’s suppose to be baseball stitching but I wouldn’t know because like I said before I don’t know what they won.

13 hours ago, 1991 said:

I believe this is the Missouri State Bears baseball Missouri Valley championship ring, this is my favorite ring i have seen since the 2011 St. louis Cardinals World Series ring.

DyxO3hZUcAEO4si?format=jpg&name=small

I love the base design of the ring, but the bear logo is too small, and the face should always say what you won, not who you are. Otherwise, it's a good looking ring

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just what all of the NCAA Football fans have been waiting for.   The New 2018 Clemson Tigers Football National Championship Rings!!!  The ring is made by Jostens and looks similar to many of the other Championship Rings that Jostens have have made for other Pro Teams over the years so nothing really too new that we havent seen before but still a very nice rings.    FYI the New Boston Red Sox World Series rings will be released during the home opener later on this week so this is a big week for New Championship Rings!!!

D3Q9kJvWwAAI1It.jpg

• Like 1

Red Sox Receive 2018 World Series Rings

April 9, 2019 - 18:01 PM

The Boston Red Sox kicked off the home portion of their 2019 Major League Baseball schedule this afternoon by raising a new banner, wearing golden uniforms, and of course, getting some new jewellery. Boston’s 2018 World Series Championship rings were […]

Read More...

• 1 month later...