CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Pens get their Stanley Cup rings!

200909penguins1_500.jpg

Wow, I knew championship rings had gotten much bigger in the last decade or two, but that pic really puts things in perspective. That thing is massive. Do any relatively recent players actually wear their rings regularly?

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Funny - I go to StadiumPage.com all the time (and the Stadium Graveyard page), and never even noticed the WS Rings extension. Looks like I have a new bookmark to add.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have two NFL E rings - Amsterdam and Frankfurt. I am interested in adding a third - at the right price.

Here's the scoop on the rings: the stones are man-made. I had both appraised and the jewelers here in New York City who looked at them said that the craftsmanship was shoddy. So much for Josten's claims about the Galaxy ring being a special stone only found in Germany. The assessed value was Amsterdam $1,000 and Frankfurt $900. I am willing to pay over that of course, considering the player and size but I would not rely on Jostens for any information. They are perhaps one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny - I go to StadiumPage.com all the time (and the Stadium Graveyard page), and never even noticed the WS Rings extension. Looks like I have a new bookmark to add.

I just really launched the World Series Rings site to the public in the begining of October (thats why you probably missed it before). Had I known this tread was here in the first place, it would have saved me some time looking for some of these.

I just really launched the World Series Rings site to the public in the begining of October (thats why you probably missed it before). Had I known this tread was here in the first place, it would have saved me some time looking for some of these.

Great work with all of your sites!

Today was the first time I visited your site as well and I have to say, I admire your work and time you?ve put into those. Great job!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg