CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

I think it is a very nice looking ring, but Jostens just took last year's ring and changed the logo.

Must have taken them all of 5 minutes to design it!

crop_19441335437.jpg

Yeah kinda what I was thinking Jostens is getting a little lazy.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

No and I dont..,,don't get me started I am a huge Patriots fan. That Giants ring should not even exit....it should be the Patriots 19-0 ring, the largest, the heaviest and the greatest SB ring of all time! We will make up for it this year...adding Revis was all we needed, the next years ring will be Pats rings....not another one of these sissy small Tiffany rings....

One of the coolest championship rings, truly unique from the rest, Montreal Alouettes 2010 ring.

Ring-Presser1006.jpg

Much bigger than NY Giants SB ring

10329137_10203795431349081_4635823479067

do you know who the player is that won both these rings?

I did a little research on the 2010 Montreal Alouettes 2010 ring and this amazing picture. Turns out the player is Brandon London who is currently signed with the Alouettes.

An amazing fact about the CFL ring pictured above is that the players received their own image on the side of the ring. The only other instance I know of, where a ring featured the image of the player was the LA Lakers 2009 Championship rings.

This is one of my favorite CFL rings, 30ce6927ffd4c1fb3615b87901ac0af6_zps6nro

Ooh ooh....I like that one too! I was just going to hunt down a pic of it until I saw your post! You, sir, have good taste! :)

That is a beauty. I really like the city name as a change of pace from the same ol' logo every time.