CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Actually, in looking at it in photos the top doesn't look all that great, either. The name-side shank does look pretty barren though. Maybe having a rendition of the championship trophy rather than the logo, allowing a team slogan of some sort or something would have better assumed the space.

nav-logo.png

Yeah it's going to be generic so that way Jostens can pump them out quick. Just like the old NCAA championship rings. The school ring is the one everyone cares about.

Keep in mind, along with this (NCAA) ring, they get the school (obviously) but also a big ten champion and likely a sugar bowl champion ring as well. That's almost a handful in one season.

I'm a little surprised that the NCAA didn't put a mention of the 1st playoff champion in the shanks.

I think later versions of the ring should include the playoff logo. The NFL requires the Super Bowl logo on Super Bowl championship rings.

I personally don't think the top is that bad. It's an upgrade over the old rings.

Anyone want to comment or discuss the designs of the Championship Rings From Super Bowl XV?

I am trying to picture and post the two rings from each super bowl.

sb15c.jpg

The Eagles NFC championship ring shown above lacked the dazzle that was becoming so prevalent with championship rings, however, no one could argue the ring is a beautiful and classic design.

Your thoughts?

Anyone want to comment or discuss the designs of the Championship Rings From Super Bowl XVI?

I am trying to picture and post the two rings from each super bowl.

sb16c.jpg

The ring on the left is the San Francisco 49ers first winning Super Bowl Ring from their 1981 season. No team had more super bowl victories than the 49ers in the 1980s (4 titles) so get ready to see a lot of Forty Niner Super Bowl rings in the upcoming blog series.

The 49ers Super Bowl XVI ring show above, was designed and manufactured by Balfour in 10K solid yellow gold. The ring contains one large diamond and 16 smaller diamonds. The championship ring weighs in at approximately 46 grams.

The Cincinnati Bengals AFC championship ring shown above lacked the bling that was becoming more prevalent with championship rings, however, no one could argue the ring isn't a beautiful and elegant design. The Bengals 1981 AFC ring was designed and produced by Jostens in 10K yellow gold and weighs 30 grams.

Your thoughts and/or opinions?

kHlWUnN.png

rFfIUED.png

qkAr0xf.png

After you look past the fact that it's a rehash of the 2012 Detroit Tigers AL Championship ring (Don't work too hard Jostens), it is a nice ring. I like the 3 diamonds to represent the 3 AL championships in team history. The color added to the crown and KC on the other shank is a nice touch. I think that if the KC on the face was also blue it would really pop against the field of white diamonds.

Late tonight we'll know who'll be awarded a new Men's NCAA Basketball National Championship Ring.

Here are Duke's basketball championship rings....

Any comments or thoughts about the design of the rings? Sorry the picture is not the best quality, it was the best one I could find.

duke10b.jpg

ON WISCONSIN

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Since tonights the 2015 National Championship Game here is a photo of the Rings that each of the Final Four Teams will get. Its the NCAA Final Four Ring. Similar to the BCS National Champs Football Rings that the NCAA gave out from 2002 to 2013. Now they give out a NCAA College Playoff National Champs Football Ring starting with last years title. The 4 Final Four schools will still give out their own Rings as this ring is an extra bonus Ring. As a side note when the NCAA gave out these Final Four Rings the 3 teams that would not win it they would just put "NCAA Final Four" on the rings. The team that wins they would put "NCAA Champions" on it and for a while made it out of 10K gold and the 3 teams rings would not be gold. Now of course all 4 teams will get a non gold ring. Dont be surprised if the winner of tonights game their NCAA Ring that they get from the NCAA says "NCAA Champions" and not "NCAA Final Four"

10985395_10152641326701782_2999998361539

How is this for a record!!! Duke wins the National Championship and already less than 2 hours later there is an image of what looks to be a legit image of what the National Champs ring could and would look like. Its close to the version of the 2010 ring and I doubt if they go with it but since Jostens posted it and it does look like a legit ring and its NOT the NCAA Championship ring that they will get too one has to wonder why Jostens would post this photo.

11150816_10152647901801782_7319283997649

How is this for a record!!! Duke wins the National Championship and already less than 2 hours later there is an image of what looks to be a legit image of what the National Champs ring could and would look like. Its close to the version of the 2010 ring and I doubt if they go with it but since Jostens posted it and it does look like a legit ring and its NOT the NCAA Champiosnhip ring that they will get too one has to wonder why Jostens would post this photo.

11150816_10152647901801782_7319283997649

That's just the last design with this years final four logo on the shank