Blue Jays concept

disman00911

Here's a Blue Jays concept I made. It's clearly influenced by the 1989-1996 look. The color scheme is navy, light blue, & red. No black. there is a home, road, blue alternate, & Canda Day alternate.

http://disman00911portfolio.blogspot.com/2...ys-concept.html

Please review.

UPDATE:

I deleted the following link due to the mostly negative reviews. I don't like being humiliated. Please delete this post, moderators of this forum, as I want to start over with this concept.

Wow, you're cranking out threads like crazy. Maybe just start one thread and put all your MLB concepts in it?

About the concept; the script doesn't work at all. The leaf looks out of place, too, maybe it'll look better as a sleeve patch.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

sloppy sloppy sloppy

:peace:

Oh, and disman, these are pretty sloppy. The fact that there are a handful of your concepts at the top of the page does suggest that you're racing through these, not spending much time on them. Slow down man, a lot of these have some sort of potential if they were executed better.

Alright! I'll slow down! I won't post any more for while. Has my "MLB Recolorization" post been deleted yet?

It has not. I don't really think there's any reason for it to be deleted really. It'll just float away into the hundreds of previous concepts and it'll be long forgotten in a couple days.

Archived