Detroit Lions helmet

OrangeBalloonCoast

I'd say the facemask should be silver, and the silver you use seems too light in this application.

Also, the logo should be bigger.

That said, I like this better than what they have, and your work is getting cleaner. Some people on here have been posting concepts for YEARS, getting the same feedback repeatedly that you got in the ACC thread, and have never improved the cleanliness of their concepts. So good job...keep it up!

d00a00v00e00o, may I ask why your helmet stripes don't go all the way to the bottom of the helmet?

artistic discretion?!?!... actually though I'm not quite sure what you mean, because the template that I'm using makes it difficult for a beginner, like myself, to do the striping.... if you want use one of the above concepts to show me what you mean

d00a00v00e00o, may I ask why your helmet stripes don't go all the way to the bottom of the helmet?

artistic discretion?!?!... actually though I'm not quite sure what you mean, because the template that I'm using makes it difficult for a beginner, like myself, to do the striping.... if you want use one of the above concepts to show me what you mean

What I mean is the helmet stripes are cut off. On the back and on the front they end abruptly instead of going all the way to the bottom. I hope you get what I'm saying, I don't know how else I can explain it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

What about this variation?

LIONS-1.png

-Dan

as I've learned, isn't editing another's work without permission a no-no on here???... having said that, I don't really mind, but I would rather not see more edits of my work without permission.... back to your edit, it looks good and I think it would look even better with a silver outline around the logo (and the eye?)

Archived