fnz's NBA Redesign

floydnimrod

I hope to get more teams done than my College Basketball redesign, and I'll try to get as much C+C in to the updates as possible.

Well anyway here it goes.

Concept #1: Philadelphia 76ers.

-I've changed the colors to Navy and Red, with Gold remaining, but only in the logo

-I put 'Sixers' going down the left side of the pants, the other side would have six stars going down the side.

philadelphia76ers.png

C+C please.

Next team up is the Clippers, (with another color change)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
those shorts make it a winner. by far better than what they sport now. hope to see more.

Yeah, those are some damn cool shorts, nice job

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

those shorts make it a winner. by far better than what they sport now. hope to see more.

Yeah, those are some damn cool shorts, nice job

I was thinking of removing the side panel from the right leg of the shorts (from your view, the left, the side opposite of where it says Sixers) and just putting the six stars there. Should I do that? Or should I just post them anyway and see what everyone thinks?

Excellent job on these...Sixers look great, especially the shorts.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Concept #2: Los Angeles Clippers

I changed the colors from Blue and Red to Sky Blue and Red, with Sky Blue being the primary (this is not my last concept with Sky Blue, take that for what you want). The uniforms do not deviate too far from what they wear right now, and I tried to keep them simple.

losangelesclippers.png

Next team up is Chicago.

I changed the colors from Blue and Red to Sky Blue and Red, with Sky Blue being the primary (this is not my last concept with Sky Blue, take that for what you want). The uniforms do not deviate too far from what they wear right now, and I tried to keep them simple.

losangelesclippers.png

Next team up is Chicago.

The uniforms look fine, but that LAC logo doesn't cut it as a primary logo.

losangelesclippers.png

Next team up is Chicago.

The uniforms look fine, but that LAC logo doesn't cut it as a primary logo.

I wasn't planning on making that logo their primary, I just wanted a logo and a script. But I didn't want both the logo and script to say Los Angeles Clippers. Sorry for the mixup.

The clippers need to change everything. City included.

But as for the Clip concept, I'd go with a different numbering font, and get rid of that white line that goes at the bottom of the shorts. How would the Philadelphia Phillies numbering concept look on the Clips?

I like your Philly concept.

Concept #3: Chicago Bulls

I added piping on the jerseys that mimmick the style worn in the early 70s. I got rid of the diamond shpae that has been on their jerseys for over 40 years, but tried to keep the same element.

chicagobulls.png

Next team up is the Boston Celtics.

Looks like Duke.

ujsignature.png

Looks like Duke.

Not really. The shorts design is only vaguely similar to the Blue Devils. Anyway, I really like all of these concepts, especially the Bulls one. It is a great update from the current jerseys, which I feel are very dated. Just a suggestion though, under your topic description you should put what team has been recently completed, that way people will know there is something new to look at. I look forward to see what you can do with the Celtics.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Update number 1:

-Made the neck trim mimmick the arm trim

-Changed the trim on the away and alternate to include the colors that aren't the jersey color

-Made the name/numbers on the alternate white, outlined in navy

philadelphia76ers2.png

Looked like the "Blue LA" Lakers, 60's Lakers.

@ the others: Some are good, some are bad. Bulls' uniform was really good. As for the LAC, ugh.

I added piping on the jerseys that mimmick the style worn in the early 70s. I got rid of the diamond shpae that has been on their jerseys for over 40 years, but tried to keep the same element.

chicagobulls.png

The numbers on the front of the jerseys with the "Chicago" script look to be to low.

losangelesclippers.png

Next team up is Chicago.

chicagobulls.png

Clippers = Illinois' old uniforms (see 2005 Runner-Up season, before recent update and eventual SOD)

Bulls = Basically Duke, slightly different.

Lakers = As mentioned, Lakers retro set.

Archived