New scoreboard bug on Versus

fuzzy510

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all bad. you can barely make out the logos, and on standard definition it looks too tiny for the score, the period and time left.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

It's all bad. you can barely make out the logos, and on standard definition it looks too tiny for the score, the period and time left.

Even on HD, I was noticing that I had to squint to see how much time Vancouver had left on their power play. Now, I may be watching on a 19-inch monitor, but still......

Yeah I was sitting across the restaurant and I couldn't for the life of me tell how much time was left on a power play compared to just in the period. I've hated Versus' coverage from the beginning; the only thing they have going for them is a decent intermission show.

yah that whole presentation was weak.

It's horrible, font is too small, it takes up too much of the top of the screen, and there's no need for 'HD' at both ends of it. Back to the drawing board for VS.

I for one enjoyed the old scoreboard.

I thought its only drawback was that it was kinda big.

This decreased the actual size of the graphic minimally and drastically decreased logo/font size.

There is a lot of excess space on the scoreboard now.

Get rid of the bottom line of color. Bring it up for stats and power plays like they used to.

Get rid of the "HD" on the sides.

Make the fonts bigger.

Do what you will with the logos.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

3rd period font

bug2q.png

That one is better, but if you are gonna make the logos that small, why even bother? I would make the scoreboard go at the top, all the way across the screen, drop one of the HD logos, and overall make the text and logos bigger!

andysoccer12a.png

Isn't the point of watching the game on TV to watch the game?? The old scoreboard was way too big for the screen. It honestly made the game seem like it wasn't in HD. Every time I would watch a game on the old one, I would get so mad that it covered almost 1/4 of the screen. This new scoreboard is more subtle than the giant scoreboard they had in the past. Just take off the stupid "HD" extensions and you have yourself a winner.

untitled-1.png

Archived