Flyers Alternate

patsox

I too was reminded of the old Penguins alts. Not really you're fault, but still something worth noting.

Also, I'm curious what happens to the striping...how does it end?

that was my biggest question.

Maybe if you have the stripes come full circle and meet with the front of the logo, that might work. I don't know anything about hockey, but this concept is interesting and I think it would work if you brought it all the way around.

1. You left the trademark on the logo.

2. Even if it did circle around to the back, I can't see that gracefully ending and the number blending in nicely like the Pens did.

3. The striping on the bottom is sloppy and uneven. Not only that, it looks like it's just hanging out there.

4. Arial Black for the font? Really?

philly.png

The outline on the logo looks pretty sloppy. So do the white lines inside the logo, it doesn't just go down diagonally in a straight line like it should. For some reason the widths of the stripes on the arms don't match the logo widths, and they don't match the color order of the striping formed by the logo. Furthermore the two outermost stripes on the arm striping are not the same width. The bottom stripe is just a mess, it's choppy and the widths don't even come close to emulating any other stripes throughout the jersey, creating even more inconsistency. The shoulders look really empty with out any patch logos or striping. Finally the lack of a back view or arm numbers makes it really hard to envision what it would actually look like.

I'd like to see a perfect concept. If you are attempting to make anything but a perfect concept, then you are in fact being lazy IMO.

...your words not mine. I would have liked to seen a lot more effort here.

Without seeing the back this is a incomplete concept.

I will leave my feedback until I see the back ...

I agree, you can't really call this a complete concept without the back of the jersey. Skipping out on the pants and socks is fine for just a jersey idea, but you need to show us all aspects of the jersey itself before you ask for comments and criticism.

For what's been shown so far, it's a good idea but is poorly executed.

Archived