Alaskan Baseball League Rebrand

raysox

I like the Panners set a lot. The only thing I don't like is the road jersey. Based on the logos, navy seems to be a trim color, not a primary color. The only thing I would change is making the road jersey either red or gray. Also, a gold alternate would be kind of cool, but I noticed that you must not be doing alternates for this series. That is probably acceptable though because I'm guessing none of these teams actually have alternate jerseys, right?

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

• 3 weeks later...

5/6 Anchorage Bucs

Nothing amazing on the logos. MLB Tucson fonts, with a pirate flag on a bat as a tertiary to be used as patched.

ANC.png

On the jerseys, I kept the pinstripes that the team wears now. I added an all grey road jersey.

ANCj.png

The last will be the Fire, I'll see if I can get that done tonight.

Cool concept idea - one of my fraternity brothers who played baseball at Winthrop played for the Bucs, and is currently an assistant coach for them. I also own a Glacier Pilots shirt from when I visited a few years back.

I think the Anchorage Bucs set looks great - for the primary, I'd like to see an "Anchorage" in small type under the "Bucs," just to give it a more "primary logo" feel. Actually, I'd recommend that for all of 'em.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived