Recent Work

andrewharrington

I've done a few of these for high schools and small colleges who have rather interesting and grandiose buildings and who want a more unique rendering of their campus architecture to display (rather than the traditional watercolor, photo or pen and ink drawing). I really enjoyed the process and the results, so I decided to start creating sports-themed pieces as a side item. I've sold a few of my first piece, Cleveland Municipal Stadium, to a few local pubs, bars and fans, and I intend to create more. I've decided to sell them at a fairly inexpensive price, considering the amount of work that goes into each one. Instead of making the profit on the time spent, I intend to pass along the savings and make the profit simply by selling many of them. The best part is that, because I'm working digitally, custom pieces are possible, whether you're looking for specific team colors (Like Indians colors on the piece below, for example) or a night scene as opposed to a daytime one (also see below). If you do have a request, PM me or shoot me an email (andrewharrington.gdco@gmail.com) and I can give you details. Also note that if you do have a request, you must provide a suitable quality photo, or you must approve a photo that I provide. Check out the first piece in the series below.

clevelandstad_v1.png

clevelandstad_v2.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A NEW Yankee Stadium would be fantastic...or really any one that you want to do. This looks GREAT!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Well, requests, as in, I'll probably only do a request if I have a commitment from someone to buy at least one. :P I've been selling the 11 x 17 prints (digital) for $35. Beyond that, I may try to get a good core of 'popular' or 'historic' venues going, like Yankee Stadium, Wrigley, Lambeau, MSG, etc. but I really can't do specific requests without a quality photo and a commitment to buy at least one, unfortunately. :D Thanks, everyone, for the positive feedback, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Fantastic. Digital runs cannot do this justice. Unfortunately the demand doesn't warrant an offset run, the quality would be spectacular and larger sizes would be great. Nice work.

Wade-sig.png

hey -- i'm new to the sports logo community.

i think this is fantastic. i definitely have a few orders in mind.

See, that's how you make an entrance. I'm looking at you martinevan. Welcome anyhow.

I really like how you used negative space to show depth instead of another wall panel. I would definitely buy one of these, if I saw a stadium for a team I rooted for, of course.

Do you have a copy of the ad? Sounds like something I would like. Keeping everyone updated, I'll be doing a Rogers Centre commission that includes the CN Tower at night as well as Husky Stadium as viewed from Lake Washington (presumably). Should both be challenging. Look for them later in the week.

Do you have a copy of the ad? Sounds like something I would like. Keeping everyone updated, I'll be doing a Rogers Centre commission that includes the CN Tower at night as well as Husky Stadium as viewed from Lake Washington (presumably). Should both be challenging. Look for them later in the week.

wow cant wait. congrats

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Sorry man, I don't. I'll try to research around to find it, and I'll be sure to shoot it to you.

Your next two sound really cool. I'm excited to see them.

Screenprint at 18 x 24 and you'll get something going similar to Sports Propaganda... I'd pay $50 for a print of one of my favorite team's stadiums. Just do lots of 50 or so for now and they are limited edition!

Looks good though!

If I can get my hands on a large setup on the cheap, you know I'll be doing screenprints of these, Pat. Those would be killer, If you ask me.

Archived