Louisville Shockers logo

BJBerthiaume

Hey everybody, my Louisville Shockers team from Minor League Football is undergoing a logo and color change for the upcoming summer season. I started out with my regular logo, but it was missing something. After seeing chickenfish's idea I thought the shocks emerging from the bulb could add a lot to the concept. So a huge thanks to chickenfish for his attempt at the logo, and I hope you don't mind that I used your logo for reference.

This is my first ever logo concept that I have carried out onto the computer, so I know it is a little sloppy right now, but I will keep working on it, and my future work will get better. I hand drew it, scanned it, and then cleaned it up a little with paint.net, then completely cleaned it up and finished it all through MSPAINT. But I just want to see what you guys think of it and what could be done to improve it. Any C&C would be helpful.

Enjoy!

LouisvilleShockerslogodraft1.png

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I really like the idea and think its a great start. Obviuosly you can't get it too clean because of the paint issue but a little cleaner would improve it immensely. I also like the colour scheme but I think that the black should be changed to a navy/midnight blue. Good job and a little more cleaning up will go a long way.

g4104.png

Archived