Custom Cover for NHL 10

XxBMW85xX

Hey guys, I have worked with photoshop for around 1 1/2 to 2 years and this is my second true attempt at a video game cover

EvgeniNabokovNHL10Cover.jpg

What do you guys think of it, The obvious problem i can see is that some people might think Nabby is too blended in with the effects and not visable enough, or do you guys like it like that? I like that style

also, sorry about the size of the picture and file, i was working with the canvas at 33.3% so long that i forgot it was this big

EvgeniNabokovSig.jpgSiggy2.jpgBC2SigwGT.jpg

lol, i used a texture of ice to get some skate marks over it, so technically he is :D

But i pretty much had to use that picture of Nabby, not alot of big high res picures of a russian goaltender from a california ice hockey team floating around the net :(

EvgeniNabokovSig.jpgSiggy2.jpgBC2SigwGT.jpg

I really, really like that cover.

Very professional looking.

I think I'd make the player a bit more visible though, by either toning down the effects or highlighting the player in some way.

Great work, but I think it could be even better!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

If you bring Nabby "forward" alittle. Like, behind less effects, then highlight him more itd be perfect.

One thing id suggest is turning up the contrast kinda high, then taking down the saturation. Also, a tiny bit of diffuse glow with no graininess. Thatll help make Nabs look alittle more like guys on actual EA Covers do, Ive found.

oBIgzrL.png

• 1 month later...

Heres one my recent works of art.........

Ryan Miller (Click Pic)

th_RyanMiller10Cover.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Heres one I did foe someone today...........

Andrei Markov (Click Pic)

th_AndreiMarkov10Cover.png

th_AndreiMarkov10PS3Cover.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Alex Ovechkin (Click Pic)

th_AlexOvechkin10Cover.png

Shane Doan (Click Pic)

th_ShaneDoan10Cover.png

Archived