Custom Cover for NHL 10

XxBMW85xX

Decided to try this, and made a Getzlaf one. How do I make it like the Doan one with his glove over the white strip.

GETZYNHL10.png

Select the area you want with the rectangular marquee tool then right click and select "Layer via copy". Now move this new layer above the NHL bar layer in the layers box. Then trim away any extra that you dont want overlapping.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

i love your stuff and website is great! any chances of rolling out a marty brodeur?! i have a buddy that has made me one with marty on it for 7 years but i must admit you work tops his. sorry Teej if you read this, lol.

Decided to try this, and made a Getzlaf one. How do I make it like the Doan one with his glove over the white strip.

GETZYNHL10.png

Select the area you want with the rectangular marquee tool then right click and select "Layer via copy". Now move this new layer above the NHL bar layer in the layers box. Then trim away any extra that you dont want overlapping.

Thank you.

GETZYNHL10v2.png

Should I have his arm go over the EA logo or leave it as is?

I AM SCORE!

GETZYNHL10.png

Thank you.

GETZYNHL10v2.png

Should I have his arm go over the EA logo or leave it as is?

No leave it as it is, you never go over the EA logo. In fact i would move him up so it doesnt cover as much of the "NHL 10" text.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Beautiful Work. Especially the Doan, which will be replacing Kane for me ASAP.

I will also echo the others... any tips for acheiving the painting effect? I've tried numerous times, but never produced a result as clean as yours.

Beautiful Work. Especially the Doan, which will be replacing Kane for me ASAP.

I will also echo the others... any tips for acheiving the painting effect? I've tried numerous times, but never produced a result as clean as yours.

You just got to try different things and mix them together. People think that its just like a filter with certain settings, when its not. You aiming to try to smooth things out while keeping it sharp and in focus. Its not a 5 minute process, you got to put some time into it.

Tim Thomas (Click Pic)

th_TimThomas10Cover.png

Archived