Sign in to follow this  
Gary.

CCSLC Dictionary

Lee.    413

"If you remove the stick, move the head down, add some stars, then you can totally see how the Capitals stole my logo without credit or compensation."

Sadly, the nicotine-based suntan lotion Evulotion's website is non-functional.

LMU    3,024

"If you remove the stick, move the head down, add some stars, then you can totally see how the Capitals stole my logo without credit or compensation."

http://www.washingtonlogo.com/

Mings    577

Ah....a feud from my earlier days on the board. Prologo was right though...I am better at architecture than graphic design...although through this board I learned Illustrator and some fine points of design that ironically have also followed into architecture as well. They are a bit more intertwined then one might think.

Can we allow him back? I want to hear the entire story and why he thought a full page jpeg is a good website. I haven't feuded with anyone in awhile although I'm sure Lee and I will throw down with some strippers when he comes down here.

Lee.    413

http://www.washingtonlogo.com/

Yeah, I'm there now. I may just bookmark it.

What kills me is how his Professorial witness in the crimes against him doesn't have an email address related to any type of educational institute. I don't trust any professor whose email address is capsizetwice@yahoo.com, unless that's just the email he uses to meet chicks on Adult Friend Finder.

BringBackTheVet    4,173

I remember that fish hooked Orioles logo now. The TO one isn't horrible, but the rest are vomit inducing.

He made some mistakes in haste while trying to be his own lawyer? If you were in a lawsuit against a major-league sports franchise, and it was one that you honestly believed that you should win, would you cheap out and try to represent yourself? Seriously? What a joke.

Seems like it's been years (well, I guess it has been) since there's been characters that even come close to measuring up to ProLogo, Craven, et al. I think I came in right at the end of the Petco days, so I can't comment on if he's in the same class or not.

The idiots that have come by in recent years aren't even in the same sport, let alone the same ballpark as some of these guys. The best part of it was that they were all "adults". It's not like their douchiness can be written off as them just being idiot teenagers.

Ball-in-glove empire.

also why using mspaint is not an excuse for a :censored:ty concept:

ultimatepaint.jpg

oh and i heard from my super secret informant that works with the cleveland browns tell me that this will be the new helmets:

brownshelmet.png

Sign in to follow this