Sign in to follow this  
Gary.

CCSLC Dictionary

Patsox and his NHL/RBK redesign initiative. Thankfully teams like Buffalo, New York Islanders and Edmonton are working to correct that mistake.

I really am Monica Bisordi, I swear.

Does the radar still say 99?

50 yd. field goals too.

I thought it was 60.

I'm going to go try out for the Colorado Crush.

I hope Melissa doesn't mind.

Oh she won't mind. Most women who live in your head really don't have a whole lot of room to complain.

But i'm sure his cousin who he took to the prom won't mind

I really am Monica Bisordi, I swear.

Does the radar still say 99?

50 yd. field goals too.

I thought it was 60.

I'm going to go try out for the Colorado Crush.

I hope Melissa doesn't mind.

Oh she won't mind. Most women who live in your head really don't have a whole lot of room to complain.

But i'm sure his cousin who he took to the prom won't mind

Oh dude, it's no big deal. She was just doing him... I mean he was just doing her a favor.

That's how players do.

I made this bear logo myself.

Don't forget the basketball court too.

That one I SWEAR I actually did

Who was the one guy who hated the Cowboys uniforms so much? Like, he said that the stars made them seem "arrogant", or something? That was pretty funny.

Who was the one guy who hated the Cowboys uniforms so much? Like, he said that the stars made them seem "arrogant", or something? That was pretty funny.

That would be The Danimal, and his theory of the big star on the Cowboys' helmet being pretentious.

That would be The Danimal, and his theory of the big star on the Cowboys' helmet being pretentious.

Yep, that was the word, pretentious, not arrogant.

"striped socks are so out of style and, the players like modern designs, all you old fogies love traditional uniforms, the Browns' brown pants look good"

Leader of the Mystics.

The most hated member ever.

"I don't read threads after I post in them."

Melissa Joan Hart.

he's an ubber-troll, he's been banned from several boards for troll like activities and ripping off artwork/concepts. I was a mod at a coast 2 coast am/area 51 boards, now defunct but he would troll and incite flame wars. He was warned several times. I got with the admin and we eventually banned his ass.

my personal favorite:

God does work in messed up ways. Moses. The dude is strolling along chillin, having some fun, talking to his homies, when he walks by a flaming bush. not just any flamming bush but God talking to him through a flaming bush and sets him on a epic adventure. moses is like, what the hell man? I'm trying to live the high life, enjoy my retirement, maybe the cubs will win the world series. and you come down and talk to me through a flaming bush and want to send me on an epic adventure? c'mon now, of all the people, you call upon me. you couldn't have called Brett Favre? Its not like he is doing anything productive. Then god's like, i need Brett Favre to lead the Packers to the promise land, i need you to lead a different people to a promise land.

my personal favorite:
God does work in messed up ways. Moses. The dude is strolling along chillin, having some fun, talking to his homies, when he walks by a flaming bush. not just any flamming bush but God talking to him through a flaming bush and sets him on a epic adventure. moses is like, what the hell man? I'm trying to live the high life, enjoy my retirement, maybe the cubs will win the world series. and you come down and talk to me through a flaming bush and want to send me on an epic adventure? c'mon now, of all the people, you call upon me. you couldn't have called Brett Favre? Its not like he is doing anything productive. Then god's like, i need Brett Favre to lead the Packers to the promise land, i need you to lead a different people to a promise land.

reminds me of the guy who called upon god to smite everyone who dared suggest that the Phoenix Coyotes should move. Most bizarre evolution of a thread in a long time.

my personal favorite:

reminds me of the guy who called upon god to smite everyone who dared suggest that the Phoenix Coyotes should move. Most bizarre evolution of a thread in a long time.

I'm sure that same guy would disagree that the thread was going through an evolution...

my personal favorite:

reminds me of the guy who called upon god to smite everyone who dared suggest that the Phoenix Coyotes should move. Most bizarre intelligent design of a thread in a long time.

Fixed that for you.

my personal favorite:
(big quote).

reminds me of the guy who called upon god to smite everyone who dared suggest that the Phoenix Coyotes should move. Most bizarre unintelligent design of a thread in a long time.

Fixed that for you.

doubled fixed that for you.

NJTank Suicide Watch

1. When the New York Mets fall 5 games out of first place during the month of May.

2. Anytime the a Mets reliever blows a save opportunity.

3. During the Mets' annual September meltdown, which sees New York choke away a 10+ game lead to Philadelphia.

NJTank Suicide Watch

1. When the New York Mets fall 5 games out of first place during the month of May.

2. Anytime the a Mets reliever blows a save opportunity.

3. During the Mets' annual September meltdown, which sees New York choke away a 10+ game lead to Philadelphia.

I don't think the Mets will be choking away a lead this September...

some other classics from coast2coastam2006:

Ball-in-glove empire.

drug induced incoherant rants

his constant negativity of the cowboys

oh and the time he stopped being a fan of the islanders because of a uniform change, only to be inspired by a video game. that was a fun little work. right like a uniform would stop me from being a fan. if i could tolerate what milbury setting this team back 20 years, i don't think a uniform would be of any subsequence.

oh and the meat appreciation thread. which he turned in to a thread with homoerotic subtleties.

that sumbitch c2cam2006 isn't too terribly grounded. but its a fun character to go in to at times.

sometimes its hard to tell when i'm in character and when i'm being serious. ^_^

Sign in to follow this