Photo Realistic Football Template

Davidson

Ehh...figured I'd give it a quick test run:

SUjaguar_Photo.png

SUjaguar_Photo4.png

SUjaguar_Photo3.png

SUjaguar_Photo2.png

(And...I realized after loading these into photobucket that the pants stripe is a bit off...but what the hey.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome work Davidson. Its really simple to use! One question though, who's the player in the image?

You can see the original image he used in one of his posts. It's just a random model guy wearing a Nike blank white uniform, probably for a custom team sort of thing.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Awesome work Davidson. Its really simple to use! One question though, who's the player in the image?

You can see the original image he used in one of his posts. It's just a random model guy wearing a Nike blank white uniform, probably for a custom team sort of thing.

It sure looks like Kurt Warner to me.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I tested it out this weekend and generally loved the results.

One problem I had though was that both the pants and the helmet came out looking somewhat flat (non-glossy, not 2-dimensional). this was especially noticeable with Silver or Gold helmets/pants which always looked grey or yellow.

Any recommendations on how to get more of a metallic look to the helmet or pants?

Otherwise I am loving it.

I think the reason that this is such a great template is because it makes pretty much any concept made with it look awesome. Just because it is so real. Great work once again Davidson.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I tested it out this weekend and generally loved the results.

One problem I had though was that both the pants and the helmet came out looking somewhat flat (non-glossy, not 2-dimensional). this was especially noticeable with Silver or Gold helmets/pants which always looked grey or yellow.

Any recommendations on how to get more of a metallic look to the helmet or pants?

Otherwise I am loving it.

yup, have a play with some of the layers. the tutorial at the beginning of the thread tells you what

each layer does. just try adjusting the levels, duplicating or remaking parts of them for different results.

you can just merge a cut out of the chin strap with the top layer to make that white, thats a mistake, i dont know what happened to that,

i must have deleted it. the point is, it should be very simple to change and customise.

• 3 weeks later...
I am a little late in the game but here's my rendition of our 2010 Uniforms. (Awesome template Davidson!)

UMF2010(HOME).jpg

UMF2010(AWAY).jpg

LOL! I hope they win the football version of the Flint Michigan Mega Bowl! FLINT MICHIGAN MEGA BOWL!!!!

I was just downtown Flint today and they still have the "MEGA BOWL on CLOSED CIRCUIT TV" up on the marquee at the Capitol Theater.

Archived