Photo Realistic Football Template

Davidson

Hey, guys! I've been a fan of this template since I found it last year, and I've made a few adjustments for my own purposes.

Here's a link to my modified version: http://www.phxcomp.com/files/Davidson-Template-Modified.zip

Among the changes:

1. All layers have been ungrouped for use in older versions of Photoshop and/or PS Elements.

2. Night and Day "practice field" backgrounds have been included. Just hide/show the ones you want. Day BG has a color-editable "sideline wall" layer to customize the look of the "practice field".

3. Fixed the minor issue of the chinstrap/bottom of helmet changing color when the helmet color was modified.

4. Made the towel an editable layer - you can't just use the paint bucket for some reason, as that makes a mess of the surrounding area. You'll need to "Adjust Hue/Saturation" and make your color changes there.

5. Added layers for Collar, Sleeve Stripes, Pants Stripes, and Underarm Jersey Stripe.

I'll be uploading some uniforms made using this template soon.

Thanks to Davidson for the original file - it's been over two years and we're all still enjoying your work!

- Rick

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys! I've been a fan of this template since I found it last year, and I've made a few adjustments for my own purposes.

Here's a link to my modified version: http://www.phxcomp.com/files/Davidson-Template-Modified.zip

Among the changes:

1. All layers have been ungrouped for use in older versions of Photoshop and/or PS Elements.

2. Night and Day "practice field" backgrounds have been included. Just hide/show the ones you want. Day BG has a color-editable "sideline wall" layer to customize the look of the "practice field".

3. Fixed the minor issue of the chinstrap/bottom of helmet changing color when the helmet color was modified.

4. Made the towel an editable layer - you can't just use the paint bucket for some reason, as that makes a mess of the surrounding area. You'll need to "Adjust Hue/Saturation" and make your color changes there.

5. Added layers for Collar, Sleeve Stripes, Pants Stripes, and Underarm Jersey Stripe.

I'll be uploading some uniforms made using this template soon.

Thanks to Davidson for the original file - it's been over two years and we're all still enjoying your work!

- Rick

great work man. i like being able to do different backgrounds

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived