njmeadowlanders

What did you just notice for the first time?

I just noticed that when you quote someone who lives in a different time zone that the time of their post shows up in their time zone, not yours.

That got me thinking, along the lines of "what floats your boat" and "what grinds your gears", what things hadn't you noticed until recently/now?

DEAD!    320
I just noticed that when you quote someone who lives in a different time zone that the time of their post shows up in their time zone, not yours.

hmmm... doesn't happen to me....

fiasco!    27

That got me thinking, along the lines of "what floats your boat" and "what grinds your gears", what things hadn't you noticed until recently/now?

I just noticed that you live in New Jersey and can type a complete sentence without grammatical and/or spelling errors. I didn't know that was possible.

:P

I just noticed that you live in New Jersey and can type a complete sentence without grammatical and/or spelling errors. I didn't know that was possible.

Well I DID go to college out of state...

fiasco!    27

Well I DID go to college out of state...

Works every time.

cmm    350

I just noticed my car had a trunk release button. I've had it since December of 2007.

DEAD!    320
I just noticed a small lump on my testicle.

That's your penis.

What's it doin' down there? It's usually lookin' up at me.

Somehow, I'm envisioning Ralph Wiggum and Miss Hoover having this conversation :blink:

Shmee    13

I figured it out a few months ago, but it definitely took me until after my 20th birthday before I figured out that the logo for Saturn cars is, in fact, a picture of Saturn.

BringBackTheVet    4,084
I figured it out a few months ago, but it definitely took me until after my 20th birthday before I figured out that the logo for Saturn cars is, in fact, a picture of Saturn.

With a name like Saturn, what else could the logo possibly have been?

Shmee    13

I just thought it was a nice abstract design. Didn't think it was anything. Just looked like a swoopy-X to me. Once I saw it, though, it seemed really really obvious.

SG30    14

I just thought it was a nice abstract design. Didn't think it was anything. Just looked like a swoopy-X to me. Once I saw it, though, it seemed really really obvious.

Along those lines, I never saw the eagle in the US Postal Service logo until recently. I thought it was some abstract envelope or something.

tj4eck    38
I just noticed one of the delfault Nokia ringtones spells SMS in morse code.

Smell

My

Socks

NO WAY !! :wacko:

My pants are more snug than they used to be.