USHL Jersey Redesign

lets_go_red

After a year in the league, I have decided to redesign each teams' jerseys. Overall only minor tweaks in colors/logos, things I thought were needed or was a simple fix to make it look better, basically because I only have paint. The league does not currently use the EDGE, but it will probably trickle down eventually so I used it in the concepts.

Quick note...no real home and away as home colors switch half way through the season...every team will have the 2 "Home/Road" jerseys and 2 alternates. C&C is much appreciated and will be taken into consideration in updates. Feel free to request a team, most of them are close to done. Lets get to the first concept!!!

Here is the Sioux Falls Stampede Website. You can see their current jerseys and so forth there.

For the Home/Road jerseys went with a college style jersey, using the wordmark. What I call the "abstract" buffalo on the shoulders. Kept the same logo on the shoulders for the alternates and modified the stampeding buffalo logo for the crest on the coyotes template.

White:

siouxfallshomejersey.png

Dark:

siouxfallsjersey.png

Alternate 1:

siouxfallsalternatejersey.png

Alternate 2:

siouxfallsfourthjersey.png

brewerssig.jpg

Hey, I've never seen any topics about the league before, so this is pretty cool. Not a huge fan of the gold alternate, you could try another white jersey with the buffalo on it.

Also, when you do the Musketeers, please get rid of purple!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Can't wait to see what you got cooked up for the Lancers...

How are you aware of the Lancers? Anywho, I want to see them too. I hope you use more orange on the black jerseys than they do.

Sister went to Creighton back in '96. As we come from a hockey-loving family, she quickly found the nearest game in town. Her college friend had season tickets, So the two ladies went to go see many a game. She even got me a sweater signed by most of the team. Since then i've loosly followed the Omaha/River City/Omaha Lancers...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Can't wait to see what you got cooked up for the Lancers...

How are you aware of the Lancers? Anywho, I want to see them too. I hope you use more orange on the black jerseys than they do.

Sister went to Creighton back in '96. As we come from a hockey-loving family, she quickly found the nearest game in town. Her college friend had season tickets, So the two ladies went to go see many a game. She even got me a sweater signed by most of the team. Since then i've loosly followed the Omaha/River City/Omaha Lancers...

I see. That's pretty cool. I like the Lancers, but not as much as the Mavs, or the former Knights.

Hey, I've never seen any topics about the league before, so this is pretty cool. Not a huge fan of the gold alternate, you could try another white jersey with the buffalo on it.

Also, when you do the Musketeers, please get rid of purple!

Purple- already gone!

White alternate...let me know what you think.

siouxfallsfourthjerseyrevision.png

brewerssig.jpg

After a year in the league, I have decided to redesign each teams' jerseys. Overall only minor tweaks in colors/logos, things I thought were needed or was a simple fix to make it look better, basically because I only have paint. The league does not currently use the EDGE, but it will probably trickle down eventually so I used it in the concepts.

Quick note...no real home and away as home colors switch half way through the season...every team will have the 2 "Home/Road" jerseys and 2 alternates. C&C is much appreciated and will be taken into consideration in updates. Feel free to request a team, most of them are close to done. Lets get to the first concept!!!

Here is the Sioux Falls Stampede Website. You can see their current jerseys and so forth there.

For the Home/Road jerseys went with a college style jersey, using the wordmark. What I call the "abstract" buffalo on the shoulders. Kept the same logo on the shoulders for the alternates and modified the stampeding buffalo logo for the crest on the coyotes template.

White:

siouxfallshomejersey.png

Dark:

siouxfallsjersey.png

Alternate 1:

siouxfallsalternatejersey.png

Alternate 2:

siouxfallsfourthjersey.png

I like it

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

Well, the next installment will be the Tri-City Storm. I'm sorry to say Sioux City and Omaha are 2 of the teams that are still in limbo (I haven't really decided the direction I want to go with them, although I havemultiple jerseys for each).

Here is the Tri-City Storm Website if you want to see what they currently wear. Went pretty modern here, and played with the lightning mottif.

White:

tricityhomejersey.png

Dark:

tricityjersey.png

Alternate 1:

tricityfourthjersey.png

Alternate 2:

tricityalternatejersey.png

If there is a set that will be changed with your suggestions...it will be this one. Which is one of the reasons I posted the Storm early- hit a bit of a creative wall.

brewerssig.jpg

i like the lightning bolt design incorporated in the uniforms. i liked that you changed the location of the bolts on the ALTERNATE 1 jersey to the shoulders. that will help the design stay fresh, i guess u could say.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

I've been to a lot of Storm games and I have to say I like the current look better. The lightning bolt is a good idea I'm just not sure how it would look on the ice because the players arms wouldn't be straight out all the time. I also like the alternate 1 jersey better than the light and dark, you should swap the templates IMO.

Good work so far, keep it up.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

What strikes me the most is that I know the player you chose as the model. :D

He's good goaltender...I am going with players in the league last year who are returning this year...Cody Murphy, the Tri-City model, actually played with me in Cedar Rapids last year but got traded during the draft.

In regards to some other responses, I will be changing some things up with Tri-City. Stay tuned!

brewerssig.jpg

Alright, team #3 USA National Team Development Program. I didn't use them USA hockey logo because I love the block lettering look for the US. The jerseys are nike, it is what USA Hockey uses so I didn't switch them over to Reebok.

White:

USANTDPhomejersey.png

Dark:

USANTDPjersey.png

Alternate 1:

USANTDPalternatejersey.png

Alternate 2:

USANTDPfourthjersey.png

brewerssig.jpg

Okay, after a little time off (lots of stuff outside the boards going on) we are back with the fourth team in the USHL to be redesigned. That team is the Des Moines Buccaneers. After a couple of rough seasons maybe a new look is just what the Bucs need. Here is the Buccaneers Photo Gallery if you want to see what the team is currently sporting. I like their current look but I also really like the way these came out.

Used the Milwaukee Admirals old jerseys as inspiration with the waves, and changed the shoulder patch to a simple sword. First alternate, going for the college look again with use of Bucs wordmark. Second alternate, a throwback look for one of the oldest teams in the league.

White:

desmoineshomejersey.png

Red:

desmoinesjersey.png

Alternate 1:

desmoinesfourthjersey.png

Alternate 2:

desmoinesalternatejersey.png

C&C as always.

**EDIT** Probably my favorite player name in the league as the model, Yasin Cisse

brewerssig.jpg

Archived