Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's from drawstitch.com and is availble for CorelDRAW only, as far as I know.

Ah razen-frazen-rucken-sucken (in my best Mutley impression) that seems to be the best and ONLY one out there and I refuse to run bootcamp on my Mac just to use one program, it really pooched a mate of mines Mac so a bit nervous about the whole dual boot thing.

AH well thanks for the info logoman, look like I'm just gonna have to spend sometime working out a way to do it manually in photoshop.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I'd like one of these, and I'll make sure I email you the vector. I just need to know what you mean by 'spot colors'

Don't worry about the colors, I can convert what you have to spot colors before the conversion.

(Pantone's are spot colors, e.i. upon a color separation for print, one ink is used on press, process colors are a mix of inks and RGB a different mix for screen)

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

These are beautiful, fellas. Great work.

Here's my request-

http://www.titansonline.com/assets/images/...iversary400.jpg

http://www.sportslogos.net.com/~asgsport/images6/Titans_50.gif

I'd convert them, but I'm hoping there are better versions of this patch somewhere and I'm just not sure where to find it.

If you don't want to fool with it, that's cool. Thanks for this thread though.

These are beautiful, fellas. Great work.

Here's my request-

http://www.titansonline.com/assets/images/...iversary400.jpg
http://www.sportslogos.net.com/~asgsport/i...6/Titans_50.gif

I'd convert them, but I'm hoping there are better versions of this patch somewhere and I'm just not sure where to find it.

If you don't want to fool with it, that's cool. Thanks for this thread though.

I'd love to add the REAL Titan's 50th patch to my collection of patches soon, but as for creating one here, I prefer working off a vector file of any logos requested.

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Would "Corel DRAWings X3 Professional" be a good program to use to do all this? Im kinda confused by all these different programs lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Coaches cap for 1stDownCreative's Weiners Football...

WeinersCap.jpg

Weiners.jpg

Holy crap, this is awesome. I was just going to ask you the other day if you could duplicate the look of a hat, and it looks like you beat me too it! On top of that, you created a patch of one of my all-time favorite logos on the board.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Hey Patchez,

I sent you an Illustrator file for request yesterday. Let me know if that will work. Thanks!

You sent the most challenging one. The art containing masks and such require more tweaking in AI before conversion.

I'm not giving up though, I will get to it!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Hey Patchez,

I sent you an Illustrator file for request yesterday. Let me know if that will work. Thanks!

You sent the most challenging one. The art containing masks and such require more tweaking in AI before conversion.

I'm not giving up though, I will get to it!

I'll send you a new one that's expanded if that will help.

I am taking request to convert YOUR LOGO into an image of it "embroidered" as if a uniform patch.

MooseKnuckles1.gif

patch.gif

Important Restrictions:

1. You MUST provide vector art.

2. No gradations.

3. No background uniform material or animations like the Moose Knuckles sample above.

4. All results will be posted in this forum topic.

Must email art along with your CC Forum name to me at:

aajayz-patchez@yahoo.com

Not to be a :censored: or whatever, but is this even still a request topic? This seems to me as more of a tutorial topic than a request one.

Jus sayin'.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Not to be a :censored: or whatever, but is this even still a request topic? This seems to me as more of a tutorial topic than a request one.

Jus sayin'.

If you notice, many threads often veer off in one direction or another, so don't be such an :censored:! biggrin.gif

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

I'd love to add the REAL Titan's 50th patch to my collection of patches soon, but as for creating one here, I prefer working off a vector file of any logos requested.

That's cool, thanks anyway. What do you mean by 'REAL' Titans 50th patch? That is the 'real' one. lol Unless you're referring to the AFL 50th patch, but it's a bit bland.

Archived