Sign in to follow this  
nitroseed

To The Members Of The Ccslb Community

Thanks alot, Nitro. Now any plans of pulling an April Fools' joke on you people is dashed... :lol: My only question is why you would pose as someone else? I'm just wondering.

I think this is pretty cool. I have always wondered if there would be women out there that were interested in logo/uniform design and if there lurking out there maybe this will give them inspiration to come on in. Your work rocks.headbang.gif

My bad, I forgot when I posted. As for the whole "she's a girl" junk, I don't buy into that. I am one of those guys who knows-not thinks-knows that women are superior to men. I don't think any different of you or your designs because of this announcement. I still think you are by far the best designer on here.

Well, i wouldn't be surprised if it WAS a joke, but if not, you've done an excellent job of pretending to be a guy. I can understand the reasoning, but can't say that I approve.

Well nitroseed, I think everyone would have welcomed you from the beginning even if you were a woman. Over the past 11 months it's safe to say even though we have different opinions on various subjects, we all have a level of respect for one another.

I just looked back through the Babe of the Week thread... and you've never posted in it.  That's good enough for me!

I don't think I've posted in that thread, either. So for all you know I'm putting on some elaborate ruse as well.

In all (or at least more) seriousness... So Nitro is Nitrette? Eh, doesn't change anything.

And to whoever said that having nitroseed.net registered under Brad rather than Jen could be part of the ruse... My girlfriend's domain is registered under my name, it's not like it's impossible.

so your a girl, who cares as long as your not a jerk, and by the way if you had waited just 45 more posts that would have been the greatest one thousandth post ever.

well... i could really careless... it dont matter to me if you are guy, girl, or a monkey with a pencil in its teeth... but i do hold some reservations that this is some big april fools joke... as my favorite simpsons quote comes out to...

"you couldnt fool me on the foolingest day of your life with an electronic fooling machine"

so really either way... if its true zall right by me, if its a joke nitro you really made us think...

awesome, if it's a AF joke you caught me, if not fine. I wont think anything less of you as a person or designer, your work is kick ass :notworthy:

To be honest, I don't think why this would change anything. Why did people treat you any differently in the past? Maybe this is just a fear of yours rather than a reality!

:shocked: say what? :shocked: No worries Nitro. We would've accepted you no matter what. If this does turn out to be a joke, this beats the one I got you guys last year!

I know none of you really care who I am and what my opinion is but Ive seen your designs and its amazing. Plus Ive read your posts and you sound like a cool person(guy or gal)

I believe it, I think she explained it well, and i totally understand

never really thought about it one way or the other, although i admit i'm a little shocked. it's april fool's though, and somehow i used to always fall for something. :D

I guess, I've been on guard all day, so I don't think I'll believe this especially with the timing. If he/she sticks to the allaby 6 weeks from now, then I'll belive him/her.

puck - the one u got us with last year was awesome ^_^

idk but i feel this is a joke, some day to come out like this. but if u are jen, great work and keep kicking ass. if it really is brad then u didnt fool me!

puck - the one u got us with last year was awesome ^_^

idk but i feel this is a joke, some day to come out like this. but if u are jen, great work and keep kicking ass. if it really is brad then u didnt fool me!

Since, I wasn't here last year what was the joke?

Fuse, last year, I made a new logo for the Sharks. Since I know some of the front office staff they ok'd me using their names to make it look real. 2 weeks later, I showed off the new jerseys which were going to look like one of Anaheim's old alternates. Many guys thought I was referring to the really cool Nike alternates from 1997-2000. I came up with one from the 1996 version with the Sharks mascot, SJ Sharkie on the front and "April Fools 03" on the back.

Sign in to follow this