Sign in to follow this  
nitroseed

To The Members Of The Ccslb Community

tajmccall    217

im calling april fools here, and on the boston celtics wearing black.

But if you are a woman, rock on lady, you kick my ass on a daily basis.

But ill wont believe it until tomarrow. Too coincidental.

Steve-O    25

Wow! I am impressed. To be honest I never would have guessed. It makes no difference to any of us I assure you. I apologize for starting the Babe of the Week thread if it offended you! :D I can start a "Stud of the Week" thread if you want! All kidding aside, you are an amazing designer so my opinion of you does not change. You are an incredible asset to this board.

-Steve-O

(P.S. you can't spell stud without STD!)

Phil    1

I'm still very skeptical... one of the reasons lies in Mr. Bosack's post in this thread. Sure it could be explained, but I'm calling April Fools...

if I'm wrong... well then I'm wrong.

zoneranger    1

I don't think it's an April Fools joke...First , because he/she said at the beginning that we'd all be skeptical because he/she posted it on April Fools Day. Secondly, I think he/she knows it doesn't matter to us...there's no shock value here.

Whoever you are, Nitro...you're a good designer...stick around, you might be as good as me someday! :rolleyes:

Makes me think of a saying from back in the 70's... "Men of Quality are not Threatened by Women For Equality."

jkrdevil    12

I'm going to call an april fools. In the original post it says it is not an April Fools joke, but that is usally a tip off that it is trying to make us belive it is not a joke. This along with Syphi's find leads me to belive that it is April fools.

nitroseed    1

Alright, alright, this is getting stale and I've had my fun with it, so I'll admit. Yes, it was indeed an April Fool's Day joke. ;) But, at least I had most of you going all day! And that's more than I'd hoped for, so I'm satisfied. Ah well... until next year...

Happy A.F.D., gents... :D

Ez Street    1

Yes, but now he will be known as JEN. Now someone figure out a clever name combo like BENNIFER (J-lo/Ben Affleck).

Sign in to follow this