Sign in to follow this  
nitroseed

To The Members Of The Ccslb Community

KCScout76    89
:notworthy: I waited . . . wondered . . . told myself . . . if Nitro is a girl - no big deal with me, he, I mean She is a member of the family. But I waited to post to see if maybe this is real. Nitro, I mean Nitra - you're still loved by us all. Have a great day!

Stampman    60

Ah--all the fun I missed--oh well--Nitro--as far as the board is concerned and as far as your concepts--you could be a Nazi seal hunter with strong halitosis and delusions of grandeur--and I'd still like your designs--of course reading through the posts--it was hard not to be suspicious...

Puckguy14    28

DAMN YOU NITRO!!! I even had a IM conversation with Jen or "Jen" today even showed me a new pic. Oh That is good stuff! Nice job man, BTW absolutely a gorgeous girlfriend!

See Red    753

well... of course... I never believed him :rolleyes:

fine! fine! i did! I had to choose between being the guy who trusted you and believe you all along and the guy who didn't trust you or believe you. lol. I thought you were above these shameless April Fools Day jokes! I'm just playing. You had most of us good. Hell, you even mentioned "April Fools Day" in your original post and STILL had us. Brilliant.

DEAD!    322

From a personal staindpoint, this is the best April Fool's joke pulled by anyone for a long time... you had me going....

Yesterday, my brother told me he has failing in his final year of university which I could tell was not true at all. For a guy who gets straight 'A's you would think such a person could pull of a convincing April Fools' joke.

Shizznick    22

Ok, what I really meant to say was...

I think this is pretty cool. I have always wondered if there would be liars out there that were interested in logo/uniform design and if there lurking out there maybe this will give them inspiration to come on in. Your work rocks. :D

vicfurth    370

Not only is he/she/it :D the best designer on here, but also the best prankster. :notworthy:

I'm spending the next year thinking of what to pull on you guys. :D It'll be good... (me and my twisted mind :lol:)

Puckguy14    28

Back by popular demand! To setup the scene... It was late March 2004, I had received word from my sources inside the Sharks organization that the team was going to update the Sharks logo and go with brand new uniforms. These were released April 1st.

Sharks "new" typeface

Sharks "new" primary logo

Sharks "new" alternate fin logo

I said to everyone on the boards that they were going to show a sneak preview of the new jerseys at the last game of the year. My source, who was in on the joke, is the director of fan development for the Sharks. He "told" me that the team was planning to use something VERY similar to Anaheim's old alternate. (At the time the black alt wasn't unveiled) Of course, most of the guys here assumed the Nike alt was likely the way to go.

A day after, the season ended and I "saw" the "new" jersey, I quickly made it and posted it.

Sharks new home jersey

In a way I was saying the truth, it was very close to Anaheim's old alternate! The Wild Wing Alternate!!!

Mockba    1,204

Y'know, except for the mascot on there, it's not a bad concept. I really like the 3-D "update" to the current logo, and the wordmark is very nice. The secondary could use some touchup.

I don't remember seeing these the first time around, dunno why I wouldn't have.

NJTank    1,129

I agree the wordmark and fin are especially good.

tajmccall    217
im calling april fools here, and on the boston celtics wearing black.

But if you are a woman, rock on lady, you kick my ass on a daily basis.

But ill wont believe it until tomarrow. Too coincidental.

im am so smart, i am so smart

s-m-r-t....

wait,

s-m-a-R-t

Lee.    413

It's a good thing this was a hoax, cuz with a woman on the board, my wife was gonna start wondering why I was showering, grabbing a handful of singles, and buying $8 cokes before coming on the computer...

JQK    593

BwuAHAHhaahAhahaAhahAhahaAhahAhahahAhaha!!!!!

It's a good thing this was a hoax, cuz with a woman on the board, my wife was gonna start wondering why I was showering, grabbing a handful of singles, and buying $8 cokes before coming on the computer...

Given the absence of women, now I'm wondering why you do that.

Sign in to follow this