Sign in to follow this  
nitroseed

To The Members Of The Ccslb Community

It's a good thing this was a hoax, cuz with a woman on the board, my wife was gonna start wondering why I was showering, grabbing a handful of singles, and buying $8 cokes before coming on the computer...

$8 for a coke?

damn, every place Ive been has unlimited soft drinks!

It's a good thing this was a hoax, cuz with a woman on the board, my wife was gonna start wondering why I was showering, grabbing a handful of singles, and buying $8 cokes before coming on the computer...

$8 for a coke?

damn, every place Ive been has unlimited soft drinks!

You obviously havn't been to New Jersey, the "Give Us Your Money, or else" capital of the world...

...and i'm not brave enough to venture into a PA joint yet. I'm afraid of seeing missing teeth and c-section scars galore.....

...and i'm not brave enough to venture into a PA joint yet. I'm afraid of seeing missing teeth and c-section scars galore.....

And those are just the customers.

And those are just the customers.

Indeed...

I guess I have it pretty good out here then

as far as missing teeth and c-section scars go, I know of ONE place in SF that fits that description. I avoid it at all costs.

I'll admit to being yanked @ first... :wacko: BUT... we ALL should've been tipped off to the I'd say HIGHLY :wacko: unlikely notion that a woman would post @ this sportgeek haven, much less even lurk!! C'MON!!

There ARE female sports geeks, a rare and elusive species, I've encountered them, they're usually into women's basketball, make your own lifestyle stereotype assumption HERE... :therock: , BUT...

I've oft wondered, here @ CC, IF there's EVER been a female posting here... HEY, I live as an openly admitted sports nerd. In my best SEINFELDese, "... not that there's anything WRONG with that...". :rolleyes:

mrfab, um... your assumptions are a bit out there.

There's been a few female posters here. Although, I can't say that any have been regular contributors.

Abbey's been around a bit, but she seems to come and go. She's the only one I can think of that can be considered almost a 'regular' here.

Sign in to follow this