Oregon Ducks UNI WATCH

watermelonman

I think it would be interesting to keep track of the different uniform combinations that the Ducks wear throughout the 2009 season. I was thinking people could post pictures of the uniforms in action, and also post comments on what you think of each one.

EDIT: and anyone who wants to can predict the uniform combination oregon will wear in the upcoming week. the person who comes the closest gets bragging rights. :D

Here is an updated list of uniforms worn:

Week 1: @ Boise State Broncos

-White helmet

-White jersey

-White pants

Week 2: vs. Purdue Boilermakers

OPEN FOR PREDICTIONS.

So any pictures that you find, post them here.

Rockies fan since 1993.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even more details! the O on the helmet bumper is white. that O changes depending on...well, whatever they feel like doing (but will prolly correspond with the helmet O). For instance, this time white helmet green O...green O sticker on white bumper.

And does the logos on the faceshields change colors depending on the uniform too? i know teams will sometimes have those colors as their team colors... (i saw a pic of SC with garnett colored face shield parts)

with that aside, i LOVE these uniforms...well. . at least tonight. we will see how the rest of the stuff looks.

I always enjoy the Oregon jerseys. I liked the ones tonight, and look foward to the new combos this year.

Does anyone have a link or anything to either pictures or list of how often and what unis they've used over the past few years? I know they have had alot of changes, but since the crazier designs started, is there any documentation of it?

2ly2w09.jpg

UPDATE^^

for those of you too lazy to scroll upwards, heres the gist of my update:

anyone who wishes to make predictions on what uni combination the ducks will wear in the upcoming week can feel free to post them here. the person who comes the closest to the actual combo wins official CCSLC bragging rights. :D

Rockies fan since 1993.

I was watching "jim rome is burning" today, and he had an interview with oregon coach, chip kelly. kelly said he planned to have his team wear all white against boise state so they don't "clash" with the blue field. interesting.....

That's the only acceptable reason for this team to have an identity which is really a non-identity. In fact, I believe in contrast in all of football...like two teams should not wear the same color pants if at all possible.

The Ducks used to have GREAT unis when they had the yellow helmets and looked more like the Packers.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

No surprise, next week will probably be yellow since we face a Utah team that will be tough, we always like to burn out their eyes if they are a tough opponent. If not the yellows then I wouldn't be surprised to see green/green/black

No surprise, next week will probably be yellow since we face a Utah team that will be tough, we always like to burn out their eyes if they are a tough opponent. If not the yellows then I wouldn't be surprised to see green/green/black

Seriously. They actally pretend that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Seriously. They actally pretend that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Well maybe not them, but that's what I feel the reason is. We actually pretty much only wear yellow for night games, but we will see this year. I'm not a fan of the yellows, plus there aren't yellow pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived