Sportslogos Comment Aggregator

The_Admiral

http://www.sportslog...xdz3stfcruhw7cu

Being in L.A., Cal or Anaheim always are the "Angels"! Thats the most important! Thanks for the 2002 WS! Molina, Spiezio, Adams, Eisenstien Glauss!! what a team!

I found it particularly moving when the San Francisco Giants were laid to waste on the Odessa steps.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Super Bowl comments are the fullest treasure chests of all, because everyone tries to trash-talk or helpfully provide the score.

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=1e7w3getgpeoqilhfseu

I personally am torn by the logo.

I know this Super Bowl was painful for one team's fans, but I didn't know a picture of Arizona disemboweled anybody.

it was so auesome winning the game. Yah the trophy for us, the NY Giants was auesome. I won the game. I was a defence lineman.

Hmm. Not implausible.

the logo really shoes the state of arizona's colar and it is original

I don't care if nobody else liked it, I'm still immensely proud of my Battleship Potemkin reference in the first post. I almost ran a victory lap around the desk when I posted it, but I settled for a celebratory fist-pump instead.

Dude these are awesoe KEEP EM COMIN!!!!

The comment section is on the main site.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"this game was not stolen. they won fair and square, if i remember right, they had pressure on brady all night. he couldn't throw to save his life, just like warner last sunday" Ok about kurt warner well um, are you crazy? : K. Warner (ARI) 31-43, 377 yds 3 tds, 1 int Ok yes the 1 interception did essentially cost the cardinals the game, but the point is he gave the cardinals a great chance to win. In fact tell me if I am wrong but didn't kurt warner put together a great final drive to take a 23-20 lead with a little over 2 minutes left? The defense on the final drive pretty much gave it away is what I am saying. Sure Kurt Warner may have been under pressure the whole game, but he is a Quick release quarterback! Also kurt warner and tom brady are two completely different quarerbacks. And to Andy Bulldog, why would the patriots want to lose the super bowl, i mean seriously! Also why wouldn't the NFL want the patriots to go 19-0. OK you could probably point out many reasons but what if the NFL never gets another chance at getting a 19-0 team, ever thought about that? just throwing that out there.

As if nobody watched the game. :rolleyes:

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

houoilersfan"75

this super bowl wasnt sized XL at all

This is funny in a different way than mistaking "Eckstein" for "Eisenstein," or some of the other nonsense posted. The fact that that Super Bowl did kinda suck, combined with a Texan--where everything's bigger--complaining that something was not as big as advertised, just tickles me. Imagine like some ostentatious Texan oil tycoon in a cowboy hat mumbling this to himself in an empty Ford Field after everybody left.

I don't care if nobody else liked it, I'm still immensely proud of my Battleship Potemkin reference in the first post. I almost ran a victory lap around the desk when I posted it, but I settled for a celebratory fist-pump instead.

That was the first thing I thought when I read your post, which made me a little depressed inside. Of course, I only found out about Battleship Potemkin after watching a Naked Gun movie, so make of that what you will.

• 3 weeks later...

gettingthemessageout.jpg

So shanurr's been posting on the main site, then.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Canadian_Idiot, appropriately. Started with the current home and away:

Timestamps:

September 22, 2009 - 03:54

September 22, 2009 - 03:55

UNFINISHED BUSINESS!

October 8, 2009 - 06:18

October 8, 2009 - 06:19

October 8, 2009 - 06:20

October 8, 2009 - 06:21

• 2 weeks later...
Is it the Anaheim Angels or LAA Angels. Whatever just move toIndianapolis they need a team.They've already got a stadium. GOINDIANAPOLIS INDIANS

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This looks like a Mr. Ed puppet that would be used on Mr. Rogers make-believe land of pretending or whatever that crap was called.

I remember the time F-Troop was on 3-2-1 Contact.

951.gif

it looks like mikle jackson!

I wish there was a name to this one.

604.gif

I now pronounce that mr. jaguar and mrs. panther man and wife you may now GET YOUR ASS OUT OF FLORIDA AND MAYBE GET SOME QUALITY PLAYERS! the jags are rediciulus their best player has 2 last names and in the panthers entire franchise, their best player was john vanveis.... what evar

Another anonymous classic.

Archived