Sportslogos Comment Aggregator

The_Admiral

I opened the site to find this a few minutes ago.

21bt3pi.jpg

y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

Why is it crooked now????
Fix it. FIX IT! IT IS CROOKED. IT WASN'T BEFORE.
PLEASE FIX THIS, IT'S KILLING ME!!!!
PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PATRIOTS LOST BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright I'm done.

A few comments up Dodaitosblaziken had struck again.

Patriotas de Nueva Inglaterra.

It is crooked.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time seeing this thread. Holy cow. In a good way.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

• 2 weeks later...

1986.gif

hi guys! today i gonna reccomend some games you should play: wizard101 very cool game with more action with the new world wintertusk coming! Modern warfare2 awesome game. i think its better than black ops. and.........MLB 2K11. AWESOME BASEBALL GAME! SWEET GRAPHICS
AWESOME DUDE! I LOVE WIZARD101! I HAVE LEGENDARIES IN ALL SCHOOLS! CANT WAIT FOR WINTERTUSK IN A HOUR! YOU GUYS!
hey! MY NAME ISNT HI! OOPS! IT is wizard101 rocker. srsly! YO GUYS WILL LOVE IT IF YOU TRY! PLZ PPL. AND MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR AGE 18+ or you cant open chat. here are all the planets: wizard city, krokotopia,marleybone, mooshu,dragonspyre, celestia, and..... wintertusk baby. and guys..... on youtube.... type in tik tok parody thecomputernerd01. it is funny

All from the same person.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• 2 months later...

egq3rfzsfzep3mdcdmkobt09b.gif

I think this is a very cool logo. The color scheme is unique and the actual fire part of it is awesome especially when it is on their helmets.
RAIN FIRE TEHEHEHE WHAT AN OXYMORONIC NAME ITS GOOG LOGO MUCHO LIKO! TOO BAD THE NFLE IS DEFUNCT LIKE A SPOON IN THE 80'S!!!

AND RED BLACK AND YELLOW IS NOT A UNIQUE COLOR SCHEME

Yeah this was one cool logo

Something must've gotten deleted here. I hope.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 8 months later...

I don't know if it's possible, but there should be some mechanic to ensure that you have to sign up on the forum to post in the comments section. Not that I want to limit the flow of stupid comments. I want more of those people to post here.

e240217-1.gif

I don't know if it's possible, but there should be some mechanic to ensure that you have to sign up on the forum to post in the comments section. Not that I want to limit the flow of stupid comments. I want more of those people to post here.

e240217-1.gif

I think back in the day (before the mothership went to Disqs, or however you spell that comment thing that every site uses now), you did. I originally signed up with the username "RedSox44" to comment on the actual sports logo pages, and when I discovered the forum (I clearly wasn't observant enough), I tried to create an account with my old e-mail (that I forgot I used to sign up to comment on the logos) only to receive a message that said "there is already an account already associated with this email".

spacer.png

This bizarre exchange, on the Indians' Chief Wahoo logo (in amongst all the usual idiotic posturing and one-upmanship over claims of racism):

This is, like, a Smurf's evil twin

If you choke a Smurf what color does it turn?

purple, duh!

That was a retorical question.

All 4 posts from 4 different guys.

Also, on the Yankees primary logo, Gfnbfn decided to let us know this:

ich bin franzosich

je suis francais

i'm french

My response to some of these goons can only really be described by this (spoilered for language):

11481253230725640v.jpg
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Also, on the Yankees primary logo, Gfnbfn decided to let us know this:

ich bin franzosich

je suis francais

i'm french

My response to some of these goons can only really be described by this (spoilered for language):

11481253230725640v.jpg

I've seen that same comment on many other logos, too. My reaction was the same.

spacer.png

• 6 months later...

YES MY FAVORITE THREAD

I have compiled the best posts of this thread, in what I call Sportslogos Comment Aggregator Aggregator. Behold:

it censored r e t a r t e d btw

it was so auesome winning the game. Yah the trophy for us, the NY Giants was auesome. I won the game. I was a defence lineman.

This looks like a Mr. Ed puppet that would be used on Mr. Rogers make-believe land of pretending or whatever that crap was called.

Being in L.A., Cal or Anaheim always are the "Angels"! Thats the most important! Thanks for the 2002 WS! Molina, Spiezio, Adams, Eisenstien Glauss!! what a team! Remember the "monkey rally"

yankees are so frickin overrated and every time the yanks lose the world series, the say they were robbed, even in a sweep, dont think dats happened but if it did they say they got robbed. BOO YUNKEES, GO PHILLIES

Hey CC97....simmer down. I read your original research paper at the top of this page and it was a very interesting read. Settle down.

DREAMSICLES? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD GIVE TO A LITTLE BOY

that's hardly offensive its just a guy with a tomahawk teabagging oklahoma

No I'll finish this, with Fleur-de-Lame. What kind of lame name is that any way? You're soft just like a flour. Not so tough now? I bet you were the last guy picked in gym class. I'll score on you all day. I'll smoke you. I'll fail you. You don't want to know who I am but trust me I'm a real bad dude. Let's meat I willll demolish you.

30ic7df.png

I skull f-ed a girl while wearing a helmet very similar to this, made her say oh

TOO BAD THE NFLE IS DEFUNCT LIKE A SPOON IN THE 80'S!!!

TOO BAD THE NFLE IS DEFUNCT LIKE A SPOON IN THE 80'S!!!

I have absolutely no idea what this simile is going for.

Absolutely second the love for this thread. Although my personal favorite is probably the guy wasting comment space.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

• 4 weeks later...

101 Josh Halmations:

I had a dream that I was playing left field for the Cubs ,we had just got Josh Halmation from the Texas Rangers , of course me & Jason Heyward from the Braves , and in a trade with the San Franscio Giants we got Brian Fear The Beard Wilson . We were playing those Damn Yankees it was game 6 @ Wrigley Field we where up by 1 in the Yankees half of the 9th inning we called on Brian 2 close it out long story short He shuts Down the Yankees and the Cubbies FINALLY WIN THE WORLD SERIES

• 6 months later...

Getting rid of all football logos and discussion could only improve the site. :P

UmbElOX.png

(From the Jaguars' helmet page)

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• 7 months later...

Archived