RUMOR: Michigan Wolverines to break out white pants...

GFB

I saw this on two different U of M boards... If true, then it wouldn't be the first time Michigan has gone with white pants along with the white jerseys.

In the mid-70s, in the days of Rick Leach, Michigan wore white pants with the white jerseys....

Orange762.jpg

Thoughts? I wouldn't mind it... as long as I never see them with the home uniforms and if its only a change of pace to the normal maize pants.

it would look pretty good. i wouldnt want to see stripes however...b/c with their template it would contrast with that helmet a lot.

you know what I wouldnt mind seeing though, and mich fans will be at my door with shotguns when i say this

but why not some maize piping on the shoulder area that reflects the helmet? kind of like what ... ironically... Michigan State had in the early 2000s? just three pipes that merge near the collar? i think that wouldnt look too bad

it would look pretty good. i wouldnt want to see stripes however...b/c with their template it would contrast with that helmet a lot.

you know what I wouldnt mind seeing though, and mich fans will be at my door with shotguns when i say this

but why not some maize piping on the shoulder area that reflects the helmet? kind of like what ... ironically... Michigan State had in the early 2000s? just three pipes that merge near the collar? i think that wouldnt look too bad

Yes it would. Bang.

If they really need a second pair of pants, I would rather see blue than white. I would imagine if this is true, they would be white pants, with a yellow stripe, then a little blue triangle at the bottom. That is the main template Adidas has used lately, and the yellow pants are cut in that template too. I hope it is just a rumor. What boards did you see it on? I usually go to the ESPN boards and MGoBlog, and haven't seen anything at either of those places.

MegatronSig2.jpg

If they really need a second pair of pants, I would rather see blue than white. I would imagine if this is true, they would be white pants, with a yellow stripe, then a little blue triangle at the bottom. That is the main template Adidas has used lately, and the yellow pants are cut in that template too. I hope it is just a rumor. What boards did you see it on? I usually go to the ESPN boards and MGoBlog, and haven't seen anything at either of those places.

The scout.com and rivals.com boards...

My guess on what they would look like if this happens...

UMwhitepants.png

There will be rioting the likes of which Ann Arbor and this community have never seen if the Wolverines ever do trot out a look like that.

As for the correlation between RichRod and any kind of blue or white pants, that'll only further incite those who already hate (on) the guy.

And I, for one, will sit back and laugh at it all. Good, deep, healthy, hearty laughs.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As a Michigan alum, I can say as long as the home unis aren't messed with I don't care what the road uniforms look like. I've never been a fan of the yellow pants. Personally, I'd like to see blue pants, but white, why not? :D

• 4 weeks later...

As a Michigan alum, I can say as long as the home unis aren't messed with I don't care what the road uniforms look like. I've never been a fan of the yellow pants. Personally, I'd like to see blue pants, but white, why not? :D

I'm not a fan of yellow pants period.

Like I've said before...

yellow pants on a 200 lbs football player - perceived to be "acceptable"

yellow pants on a guy walking down the street - "highly questionable"

:)

People hate, but other schools are following Oregon's lead . . .

I wondered what the Wolverines were paying attention to during that game in '06!

CoolPants.png

Oregon invented white pants? Or is Michigan wearing diamond plated pants?

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived