3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial

Davidson

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I came up with combining your newest set with a background from one of my wallpapers.

steelershelmet.png

Thanks again for the amazing work you put into these.

think youve gotten your horizon line in the wrong place there bro.

for reference in marked on the helmet colour layer.

I realized that after I put it on here, thanks for pointing that out.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Heres my concept helmet for the Aztecs again but with the new template. Speaking of which, I uploaded the latest helmet template for those who are need it again: 3D Helmet(Complex/Wallpaper) by Davidson

AztecComplexHelmet.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The oranges don't match, that's a problem.

Thanks Chuck! lol

What is the lol for, the color in the logo and the color of the helmet do not match. I was trying to help you, no need to be a :censored: about it.

I know i have not been here for to long but I'm not looking for any Flaming. Your taking offense to me laughing. I'm laughing it off yea i see the difference in the color after you pointed it out. No need to get you panties in a bunch!

MikePho3niX.png

Heres my concept helmet for the Aztecs again but with the new template. Speaking of which, I uploaded the latest helmet template for those who are need it again: 3D Helmet(Complex/Wallpaper) by Davidson

AztecComplexHelmet.png

Great Image. and thanks for putting together and hosting the PSD. If only i waited till now to get it lol. I was fighting with it all this morning. Oh well got to learn something new.

MikePho3niX.png

The oranges don't match, that's a problem.

Thanks Chuck! lol

What is the lol for, the color in the logo and the color of the helmet do not match. I was trying to help you, no need to be a :censored: about it.

I know i have not been here for to long but I'm not looking for any Flaming. Your taking offense to me laughing. I'm laughing it off yea i see the difference in the color after you pointed it out. No need to get you panties in a bunch!

You may not have meant to be rude, but remember, you are on the internet. Here, no one knows how you may have meant something, or the tone you are using. Just be careful what you say, and how you word it, or you may end up coming off as a :censored:

Btw, what do you mean when you say you are not looking for any flaming?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

LOL sure!

Considering you told me " The oranges don't match, that's a problem " I was not asking for advice on the image. To me you sounded rude not helpful. I was showing someone what i did after they had given me some advice. It was about the pixeling on the helmet had nothing to do with colors. I didn't get mad at you like i said i laughed it off.

Anyhow I'm not not going to respond about this anymore. This is pointless. I understand how the internet works and don't need you to tell me.

Thanks

MikePho3niX.png

Archived