NHL to NFL!

MikePho3niX

For the first Team i have done!

The Phoenix Coyotes.

PhoenixCoyotesAll.jpg

Thanks Patchez for the Idea. and Thanks Davidson for the Super Templates.

The Helmet is just for show the Uni's are what i think would happen if the Teams stuck with the same overall look as they do now. in the Uni's there going to be alot of blank Helmet's with a logo on them. lol .

MikePho3niX.png

That's incredible. How long did that take?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I do enjoy a good crossover series, as I have done many myself (i've even been doing a few MLB -> Football lately). As dp mentioned, definitely get numbers on the front instead of the logo to give them that true modern football look. I do like where this is going, and I hope to see more!

TDZiMMB.png

I'm glad that everyone is liking this. Overall I really want to keep the logo on the font. Only because that's how the NHL operates. and that's what I'm trying to keep. Although i might try it out some where i would really love to keep the logos on the Front like the NHL. what does everyone else think? we got 2 for TOTAL NFL and just me for NHL style Football Jersey. Anyone else?

MikePho3niX.png

Well yesterday a couple of you said that i should stick to NFL standards when it comes to this crossover. So i was because smart enough to keep the 3rd Uni ( Stupid enough to not keep the mains ) here is what the 3rd uni would look like if i stick to NFL uniform standards.

PhoenixCoyotesALTNFLStyle.jpg

I need to know people should i stick to NFL standards in this crossover. Or should i just keep going with the NHL standards. I do have to admit I'm not on the up and up about NFL standards I'm a hockey guy. But im willing to try this out in the NFL style if people think its better. again please let me know, I'm in the middle of making the next one and would love for every one to have a say before i keep going. :)

MikePho3niX.png

I think you should definately do the crossovers football style. To me, there is no point to keep it hockey style. The only thing you are really changing there is making the jersey short sleeve and having a different helmet. It would be more challenging for you and keep everyone else coming back to this thread if you did every concept according to football standards.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Sharp. For the two primaries, I'd go with just a blue helmet--maybe the jerseys should have the logo on the sleeves. I like the use of the alt helmet, though. I think it would make sense to have the primary logo on the sleeves of the alt (I also am in the minority that favors the primary logo, though), just to keep the "main" identity ever-present.

Maybe also some pants stripes that match the shoulder stripes.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived