Kansas wearing blue pants for 1st time?

cwl4

I don't think they've worn anything but their silver pants since their latest redesign. They're wearing them today at Texas Tech. Blue helmets-white jersey-blue pants with thick red stripe down the sides.

Yeah those are new. This is their third set of pants, they also wear white pants with a blue stripe. They're building quite a wide variety of uniform combinations that they can wear. I think these blue pants with the wide red stripe are a pretty sharp look for them.

First time for the blue pants since they went for the New York Giants look a few years back. They have a set of white pants that are very similar the silver pants, but I think they've only worn those once (only time I can recall seeing them was against Missouri last year in Kansas City when MU wore the gold jerseys).

112908_muku2_ks2_t_w600_h600.jpg

Before the redesign, KU had a set of blue pants when the Jayhawks wore navy blue in football.

4061950996_b174958286.jpg

I think they look pretty sharp in blue pants, and it reminds me of basketball a little. Overall I think that Kansas is one of the better looking teams in the nation, although the helmet logo is a little weak (the one in the posted pic against Ok St looks much better to me)

Archived