Tulsa wore red

Brave-Bird 08

...Tulsa wore red jerseys tonight, but the worst part was they were not the same template. they were just generic tripe stripe sleeved jerseys.

it literally looks like Tulsa went on EA teambuilder, and just autoclicked in a red jersey without trying to match up at all.

worst alternate uni ever?? i would say so.

These beauties? <_<

slickdamariscelebrate.jpg

Yeah, I see what they did there...:puke:

No, worse. They wore modern looking pants.

200911072011727022290-p2-660x660.jpg

To be fair though, Brave-Bird, the striping sequence does match the helmet, and to some extent, the pants. Still not a good look, though.

MegatronSig2.jpg

The generic red jerseys are supposed to be throwbacks to what TU wore in the 1950's (except in 50's, they didn't have the block "Tulsa" on the front). They were first worn at last year's home opener as part of the celebration for the opening of renovated Chapman Stadium. Not sure why they kept the throwback jerseys for this year, or why they would mix them up with the modern pants, though.

It looked MUCH better with the other pants, instead of their normal pants. Throwback jersey + modern pants = AWFUL. I'm glad VT didn't get the idea to mix and match their throwbacks & modern stuff (aside from the helmet, which fits no matter what.), because then we'd have even more of a mess to look at.

Still, the pants just ruin an already "meh" set.

...Tulsa wore red jerseys tonight, but the worst part was they were not the same template. they were just generic tripe stripe sleeved jerseys.

it literally looks like Tulsa went on EA teambuilder, and just autoclicked in a red jersey without trying to match up at all.

worst alternate uni ever?? i would say so.

brilliant minds think alike :P but seriously, these are atrocious .

glossysig5.png

Archived