Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to say the least about the Canes, the orange thread mess on the shoulders is really unnecessary. But a plus is the Orange turning into Green numbers which is creative.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Interesting to say the least about the Canes, the orange thread mess on the shoulders is really unnecessary. But a plus is the Orange turning into Green numbers which is creative.

Agreed. I really like the Canes concept, but the orange thread on the shoulders actually looks pink from a distance. That's my only complaint.

I love these combat uniforms...though I thought I never would.

What puzzles me is why are there so many WHITE uniforms? I would think that they would take advantage of using the home uniforms instead. The Virginia Tech, Ohio State and Oklahoma unis would look so much better if they used the red homes. Maybe the remainder of the soon to be released uniforms will be colored so that they could have a balance of home and away.

im sure clemson is wearing theirs vs south carolina....and all the others, except for florida vs fsu, are against adidas schools or under armour schools and are all in big games....well mostly here is what i got off of the top of my head

tex am vs texas

clemson vs south carolina

tcu vs. utah

michigan vs. ohio state

miami vs. maryland

Miami.png

If you go to a few places tommorrow OR next saturday in south florida, you can win a free UM t-shirt or pro combat jersey. They have this pamplet they passed out to show me. I gotta dig it out, but I think I may go. Has all types of rhetotic. But kinda cool to win the shirts/jerseys or tix in a raffle from nike. They did tell me that it was indeed a rivalry thing among brands that they were unveiling this, which is why UM is wearing it against USF. They stores also have them for sale, if you were interested. The Canes Collar has the "THE U KNOWS" catchphrase on it in white, while the inside of the collar is orange.

The Canes store in Coral Gables,

Sports Fanatic at Dolphin Mall,

THe Canes Bookstore

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Just saw the OSU jersey on TV - the shoulders look solid white - can't see the "netting" things at all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived