Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

They are white because its an away game...

I am very much aware of that, but they could easily have chosen a HOME game instead. All of these white jerseys are unnecessary. Its not like the teams are all wearing them on the same weekend. They could easily have planned this better to avoid so many AWAY uniforms. I think OSU would have looked much better had they of sported red jerseys as opposed to white.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like Florida's look alot, the pants are a little odd, but I love the jersey, and Helmet. Clemson's jerseys are what they should be wearing now with the pants they have now, but the pants they have are alright and their set looks better then Florida. Missouri's uniforms are terrible. Texas doesn't look any different other then the Helmet. And Finnaly LSU's are just terrible, is the Helmet like their usually ones? Because in one picture it looks like they took Washington's Gold, The Jersey Sleeves and pants have the same stripe but they don't match and that bugs me, and why not just put LSU or the Tiger on the top of the stripes instead of a block L that they never use.

Reviewing the ones that have been worn, FSU's looked preety nice, are they wearing them against Florida saturday? I actually liked Ohio States better in action other then the socks, VaTech and TCU looked great. But my favorite was the Oklahoma set, take the sleeve stripes off and add red numbers to the helmet and it would have been the perfect Alabama Pro Combat uniform set, that's mainly the only reason I liked Oklahoma's. :P

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I really dont mind LSU's at all, in fact, I kinda like em. Vegas gold makes everything better

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Missouri

MO1.png

MO2.png

MO3.png

MO4.png

MO5.png

MO6.png

Soulja Boy's new favorite unis. :P

That said, I kinda dig it. Could've used more gold, but hey, the Pro Combat unis are seemingly made for oging out of the box, which this did successfully, IMO.

But yeah, as for the new ones:

LSU: -phew- Thank goodness they didn't have the blank helmets. They honestly would've looked like Oklahoma in Purple & Gold...that being said, aside from the helmet and the L (really? This would've been a perfect time to use the baseball logo for the hip logo, but Nike just slaps an L on there. Great job. :|), they look like OU in purple and gold.

Florida: Helmet: Good. Jersey: Good. Pants: ABSOLUTE MESS. The toilet look on the back just ruined the whole thing.

Texas: What can you say? They're wearing throwbacks. It's what Texas would look like had they kept their uniforms from a few generations ago, and had they decided to permanently honor D.K. Royal with a hip patch. I'm guessing that it's 50/50 on people who are sad that they didn't try to mess with Texas' look a little bit and the people who are glad that they barely touched the Horns.

Clemson: Caught a case of the Floridaprocombatitis: Nice helmet, nice jersey, awful pants. Clemson should be wearing that jersey, an orange jersey, & a purple jersey with their current pants. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than for them to be wearing their current jerseys with piping combined with the pants that they have now.

All in all, FSU & TCU were definitely the benchmarks of this program. Maybe Missouri, IMO. Everything else was either too tame or just plain ugly.

LSU is wearing an "Old Gold" throwback color, FSU wore there uni's against Maryland, don't think they'll wear them again, Texas' was a throwback set as well...

Yeah I know that FSU already were them but alot of rumors have been saying that them and Florida are going Color vs. Color, also Florida is wearing their Pro Combats so it would make sense. I also knew Texas' uniforms are throwbacks but they still don't look any different from their current uniforms at all other then the Helmet.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

#1 - Seminoles: A overall

--- helmet: A+

--- jersey: B+

--- pants: A

#2 - LSU Tigers: A-

--- h: B-

--- j: A-

--- p: A

#3 - Horned Frogs: B+

--- h: B

--- p: B+

#4 - 'Canes: B+

--- j: B+

--- p: A-

#5 - MO Tigers: B+

--- h: C+

#6 - Hokies: B

--- j: B

#7 - Gators: B

--- h: B+

--- p: C

#8 - Buckeyes: B-

--- h: C-

--- p: B

#9 - Sooners: C

--- h: C-

#10 - Longhorns: C-

--- h: D+

--- j: C-

--- p: C+

ujsignature.png

Borrowing this from Delux247, only these aren't in order of my favorites.

Seminoles: A overall

--- helmet: A

--- jersey: A-

--- pants: A

LSU Tigers: B

Horned Frogs: A

--- j: A

'Canes: B-

--- j: B-

MO Tigers: B

--- p: A-

Hokies: B

--- p: B-

Gators: A-

--- h: A

Buckeyes: A

--- j: A

Sooners: C+

Longhorns: C

--- j: C

MO2.png

Wow, how much more black could that be? None. None more black.

I'm assuming they originally wanted the helmet to show Baby Jay with a dog collar around its neck and a leash, with a Missouri player's arm extended out holding onto the leash and pushing a Nike "Beast Mode" glove into the Jayhawk's face to sniff it. ^_^

Archived