Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

It took Chris Fowler to tell everyone watching that they were wearing them. Good on old Mack Brown to keep the jersey on the down low of what we've seen from the Nike Pro Combat jerseys.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Mizzou jersey/helmet combo is growing on me more and more each day. I really like the idea of being "Stealth". Hopefully the helmet logo and stripes will be somewhat visible in the right light. Again, I never thought I'd say this, but I really like these uniforms as a whole.

That Mizzou jersey/helmet combo is growing on me more and more each day. I really like the idea of being "Stealth". Hopefully the helmet logo and stripes will be somewhat visible in the right light. Again, I never thought I'd say this, but I really like these uniforms as a whole.

It's not bad, but it still needs more gold. I don't know why they decided to ditch 99.9% of the gold on the uniforms. They better not turn this into a full-time look next season, even with more gold. It's good as a one-time use and a one-time use only.

I've decided the pro combat jerseys are okay...the shoulder twill is annoying.

but the pants make for the worst designs...as you will see today. if Clemson could just have worn their regular old school pants like they have this season WITH the pro combat jersey, they would look great.

instead they look terrible

Clemson is wearing theirs right now vs. South Carolina on ESPN.

My God, I'm gonna give Nike a big ol' two thumbs down for this little project they did. I mean, what, after FSU and TCU they basically gave everyone a standard, uninspired paint-by-number template. You could make a pretty accurate guess on the order they designed the teams, the best ones were first, then they got lazy and put :censored: like Clemson's out on the field.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

Clemson is wearing theirs right now vs. South Carolina on ESPN.

My God, I'm gonna give Nike a big ol' two thumbs down for this little project they did. I mean, what, after FSU and TCU they basically gave everyone a standard, uninspired paint-by-number template. You could make a pretty accurate guess on the order they designed the teams, the best ones were first, then they got lazy and put :censored: like Clemson's out on the field.

You have to remember that the school has to approve the design. Since Clemson's coach wants to go old school next year, I doubt he was real keen on any crazy designs that Nike may have come up with.

i really dont mind Mizzous Unis, but watching the game id really rather see their normal uniforms as i rarely get to see them play. So im not a fan of them anymore. And the reason they dont have any gold is because they were modeled after some kind of stealth bomber that missouri is famous for or something hence the grey and no gold

Am I the only one who think the Florida look, on field, is terrible? The blue looks washed out, only where the sweat has gone through do they look like Gator blue. I like the helmets and jerseys, but not together. I can't quite place my finger on it but the pants look off to me. I think it's the white stripe looks very bad when it's not matched up with the socks consistently on all the players.

i really dont mind Mizzous Unis, but watching the game id really rather see their normal uniforms as i rarely get to see them play. So im not a fan of them anymore. And the reason they dont have any gold is because they were modeled after some kind of stealth bomber that missouri is famous for or something hence the grey and no gold

Yeah, most if not all stealth bombers are stationed at an Air Force base near Kansas City where the game is being played.

Also, IMO these unis would be perfect if they changed the shiny black strips on the pants to gold. I LOVE the helmets. They pop a lot more in the sun and under the lights than in studio pictures.

Clemson's pants were absolutely horrid today. Seriously, wtf? It's literally basically a random, toilet-seat shaped shape.

I think Nike made the pants look like that for Clemson and Florida to bring attention to the new material used on the pants. It's looks to be some sort of mesh to help with venting to keep the players cool or something. I doubt regular uniforms will look like that next year.

Archived