Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

I just can't take my eyes off of those Missouri gun black helmets, they are amazing! A gold M might look good too but the look they are going with now has kind of eliminated yellow a little (besides the stripe on the sleeves).

i like the helmets but the gold helmet is just tradition. I only get to see mizzou play a few times a year because im in MN but when i do id rather see their normal unis. Even though I was super pumped to see these in action and made it my phone backround haha :) i just love the gold helmet TOO much

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't take my eyes off of those Missouri gun black helmets, they are amazing! A gold M might look good too but the look they are going with now has kind of eliminated yellow a little (besides the stripe on the sleeves).

i like the helmets but the gold helmet is just tradition. I only get to see mizzou play a few times a year because im in MN but when i do id rather see their normal unis. Even though I was super pumped to see these in action and made it my phone backround haha :) i just love the gold helmet TOO much

Gold helmet? Am I missing something?

I think these matte black helmets would look good if the M logo and black stripe had a gold outline. I do like the difference between the glossy and the matte black colors.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I don't like those Missouri helmets for some reason.

Miami's looks really nice and looks much better (IMO) than what they normally wear.

LSU's would look really good on Washington. I think of a more mustard yellow with LSU and gold for Washington.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

4e103e46c09f8783570a8e6510cc7b0a-getty-91911960js017_missouri_v_ka.jpg

5e2e396dfe95258106d6a6dbb548ce4c-getty-91911960js005_missouri_v_ka.jpg

Keep the actual helmets, and then change all the "anthracite" to black and outline the numbers in gold and make those "dashes" on the sides of the pants gold and add logos or numbers on the sides of the sleeve, and you'd have a decent everyday uniform for Mizzou. Though I am pretty partial to their current regular set.

I didn't know Kansas was still playing non-conference games. Oregon looked pretty good against them tonight :3

Is that supposed to be some lacking form of sarcasm or do you really not think Mizzou and Kansas are in the same conference?

He was joking that mizzou looked like Oregon

I didn't know Kansas was still playing non-conference games. Oregon looked pretty good against them tonight :3

Is that supposed to be some lacking form of sarcasm or do you really not think Mizzou and Kansas are in the same conference?

He was joking that mizzou looked like Oregon

Copy. Didn't catch the second part. My bad.

Miami looked decent against USF, I could see these in use by the U in '10:

a6494ea4a4af20454e5b3c7ba3e62102-getty-.jpg

I don't think those numbers could work on green or orange jerseys.

You could go white top/green bottom on orange jersey and white top/orange bottom on green jersey.

Archived