Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

Are any of these returning for next season?

These wiil be the standard uniforms for all Division 1 Nike schools I would guess. I doubt they will all get them next year. It'll probably take a few years before all teams receive them. I think schools only get new uniforms every 2-3 years.

Most of them were stated to have been 1-time things. No way that many schools make those drastic of changes full-time. The anthracite was cool for Mizzou the one time, but there would be riots if they went away from the black and gold.

hes talking about the template not the designs

I would still doubt that every single Nike team switches to the cut right away...besides Nike will come up with some new uniform cut in a year or two.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These wiil be the standard uniforms for all Division 1 Nike schools I would guess. I doubt they will all get them next year. It'll probably take a few years before all teams receive them. I think schools only get new uniforms every 2-3 years.

Most of them were stated to have been 1-time things. No way that many schools make those drastic of changes full-time. The anthracite was cool for Mizzou the one time, but there would be riots if they went away from the black and gold.

I would still doubt that every single Nike team switches to the cut right away...besides Nike will come up with some new uniform cut in a year or two.

That's what I meant. Whenever teams are due for new uniforms, they'll get a Pro Combat version. It'll take a few years for all the teams to get new uniforms. Illinois should be due for new uniforms next year. I'm hoping for a whole new look and new helmet logo.

That's what I meant. Whenever teams are due for new uniforms, they'll get a Pro Combat version. It'll take a few years for all the teams to get new uniforms. Illinois should be due for new uniforms next year. I'm hoping for a whole new look and new helmet logo.

Jerseys may become the standard template, but I don't know if some of the current pant designs would work on the Combat pants. That's why I'm a little skeptical at the possibility of the combat template becoming the common one.

Jerseys may become the standard template, but I don't know if some of the current pant designs would work on the Combat pants. That's why I'm a little skeptical at the possibility of the combat template becoming the common one.

Don't be too surprised to start seeing more uniform designs akin to Boise State's and Connecticut's--both of which, unbeknownst to most of us back before this season started, are Pro Combat uniform templates minus the chickenwire shoulder panels. Check the pants striping and, in the case of Boise State, the shoulder-area treatment as well as the back panel. I believe Oregon's sets were also of this new uniform cut/design/template-whatever-you-wanna-call-it.

That said, I wouldn't mind FSU going to this new design--so long as Nike doesn't eff it up with extraneous details like what they did with Boise State. It's perfectly possible to draft their current uni design onto the new template...check the Texas Longhorns.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oregon has had the pro-combat cut all season. The features of it were described at the beginning of the season. In fact we wore pro-combat last year when we had the blackout, that was most likely the original test run.

Archived