NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of ugly uniform combos this week dennisbergan must be very happy.

Yes, I am getting tingly just waiting to see those bogus Cowboy throwembacks this week. And the Lions old practice uniforms. And the old Falcons threads, celebrating all those glory years of kick-ass winning Falcon football.

With all the new or different combos likely being worn this week, I am happy. Unlike some around here, its a hell of a lot better then watching the Cowboys wear their tired white uniforms with silver/green pants for 15 games a year.

Although the throwback/fake throwback fad needs to be greatly reduced soon. As many are now saying across the country on the sports shows I watch, "enough already". If you want to see your team in old uniforms, find some pictures, find a football card or watch a classic NFL follies show (great if you are a Bucs fan).

Yes, I am getting tingly just waiting to see those bogus Cowboy throwembacks this week. And the Lions old practice uniforms. And the old Falcons threads, celebrating all those glory years of kick-ass winning Falcon football.

With all the new or different combos likely being worn this week, I am happy. Unlike some around here, its a hell of a lot better then watching the Cowboys wear their tired white uniforms with silver/green pants for 15 games a year.

Although the throwback/fake throwback fad needs to be greatly reduced soon. As many are now saying across the country on the sports shows I watch, "enough already". If you want to see your team in old uniforms, find some pictures, find a football card or watch a classic NFL follies show (great if you are a Bucs fan).

Your insanity is entertaining to read...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I can't say that I disagree with anything said here.

cool.gif

Quoted because it is truthful. I do not disagree with a single thing said. Happy Thanksgiving to you, sir!

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

I noticed several of the Packers DBs were wearing solid white socks/stockings...several barely had any green showing, while some had damn near solid green with hardly any white showing.

Led me to two conclusions...teams' sock length/color will never be standardized in this league, apparently, and...white socks with white jerseys on the Packers (and several other teams who don't currently use white socks) might not look as bad as some of us might think--that is, provided those socks at least have striping that somewhat matches that of the jersey "sleeves"...for teams whose jerseys still have "sleeve" stripes.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You're new here so let me give you some good advice; we never, ever, question DennisBergan on anything uniform related. Once he has made his opinion known the matter is settled. Just ask him.

BB52Big.jpg

There have been a spate of pictures showing Giants' helmet decals missing, but the NFL Network just showed a replay of Osi Umenyiora jawing with Kyle Orton and in the background, a Bronco player had a "y" from a Giants helmet stuck to his head. Anybody see that or can get a screen grab? I'll keep an eye on the photo wire to see if anything shows up.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived