NASL logos for sportlogo.net

MaximGan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 1978 Kits

Houston-Hurricane1978Kits.gif

This is just absolute hotness. What a beautiful set, and a great execution of red and orange together.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yeah, Houston's kits were pretty much perfect...and went downhill over time.

The LA kits are proof that soccer kits don't need to resemble those of any other sport. The logo and colors are exceptionally solid, but the football/basketball script-over-numbers look just fails, to me.

And is it just me, or are there a ton of widely available fonts being used for wordmarks in this league?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I'm in the process of creating the entire history of the NASL for FIFA 10 PC game. With your designs I can be as close to authentic as possible. By the way do you have any plans after you're done with this great project to do the same for the old Major Indoor Soccer League [1978-1992]?

I'm in the process of creating the entire history of the NASL for FIFA 10 PC game. With your designs I can be as close to authentic as possible. By the way do you have any plans after you're done with this great project to do the same for the old Major Indoor Soccer League [1978-1992]?

Chhhh! It BIG secret))) MISL - next step))))

Archived