College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

WVGuin66

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Syracuse's uni, but the helmet could use something. If you're going with a nearly all orange look for the Orange, I would try something a bit more unique with the helmet. I would definitely love to see a helmet with an orange peel texture, and a nice big blue S. Go a bit crazy with it, maybe an S coming out from behind a peeled orange?

Overall, I love the series, very clean work.

East Carolina.

ECU-Pro-Combat.jpg

Concept should use the Skull helmet...otherwise sweet concept.

4081299636_bf6f405ac2.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

These are nice. Can you PLEASE do one for Tulane? Their color scheme is so unique in sports and they ARE a Nike school. Maybe you could use these logos:

TU_Logo_NEW.gif

3433510746_f377b9d833_m.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I agree that OSU needs to get rid of some of the black. As it stands right now, that uniform would be perfect for a team like Cincinnati.

I know the three major Florida teams all did Pro Combat this year. But only one (FSU) looked excellent. What would you do with UF and Miami?

Update to Ohio State, I changed the number to red and eliminated the black socks. I didn't invert the stripe colors because that would be the way they are now and I wanted them to be a little different than the current ones.

Ohio-State-2-Pro-Combat.jpg

Archived