College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

WVGuin66

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a good idea for Miami but it's hard to explain.

you can use a hurricane model with 2 cell walls along the side of the jersey, make it connect on the front, but leaving a silhouette of the U

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

you can use a hurricane model with 2 cell walls along the side of the jersey, make it connect on the front, but leaving a silhouette of the U

How would it make the 'U'?

It wouldn't it'b be like a silhouette.

the stripe would come together like it does on their real unis (except bigger), but you cut the U out the bottom of the stripe.

upon second thought, that would look terrible. disregard me.

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

How would it make the 'U'?

It wouldn't it'b be like a silhouette.

the stripe would come together like it does on their real unis (except bigger), but you cut the U out the bottom of the stripe.

Oh I gotcha.

That's definitely an upgrade, but the helmet logo is a bit too much. I don't even know how my favorite Tulane logo (that of the Larry Smith era) would look any better. But the pelican on the logo does represent the roots of the school mascot.

7824_large.jpg

This is pretty cool. Like the wave designs, pretty cool helmet logo. Waves should be green though, I mean they are the 'green wave'.

The waves look to be taken from one of the older school logos that still pops up a lot (especially in the Tulane alum owned bars around here).

I just found this forum and all I can say I wow! What your making is incredible and really cool to see. I know that I don?t have any cred here but I was wondering if you could make an Iowa State or an Oklahoma State one those are my favorite teams and I would love to see what you could do. If not that?s fine and ill just keep watching what you post.

I just found this forum and all I can say I wow! What your making is incredible and really cool to see. I know that I don?t have any cred here but I was wondering if you could make an Iowa State or an Oklahoma State one those are my favorite teams and I would love to see what you could do. If not that?s fine and ill just keep watching what you post.

Thanks, I'll add them to my list.

These are all pretty sweet. I'd like to see Maryland (even though they are an underarmor school) if you get the chance. i feel like you could do some pretty cool stuff with the state flag and what not. Also maybe some more big 12 schools, they all have pretty bland uniforms.

Update to Ohio State, I changed the number to red and eliminated the black socks. I didn't invert the stripe colors because that would be the way they are now and I wanted them to be a little different than the current ones.

Ohio-State-2-Pro-Combat.jpg

Way too much black...... add some grey to the jersey as well

mvpsig.png

These are very sharp. Great execution. Some would definitely be wearable. My favorite element is the nod you gave Bear Bryant in the updated 'Bama concept.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived